Modify the identification of a callcenter agent when making internal calls through the ABCF network

rundy

Modify the identification of a callcenter agent when making internal calls through the ABCF network

Post by rundy »

Hello

Please I need to know if I can make the internal outgoing calls of the ACD agents to the rest of the network be identified with the pilot number to which they belong.

We want to prevent people from returning calls directly to agents and forcing them to always call the appropriate service pilot.

I believe that internal calls and those that make transit through ABCF links can not be modified their identification .. please what do you think?

Thanks in advance and best regards
frank
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Modify the identification of a callcenter agent when making internal calls through the ABCF network

Post by frank »

Hello,

Yes it is possible, you simply need to do an outgoing translation table.
Code Free Or Die
rundy

Re: Modify the identification of a callcenter agent when making internal calls through the ABCF network

Post by rundy »

Many thanks Frank,

but how? The private internal calls don´t use any translator and therefore no NPDS

best regards
frank

Post by frank »

Oh wait, this is for internal calls ?
Code Free Or Die
cavagnaro

Post by cavagnaro »

You would need to create a loop via a trunk... Only way to make ACD calls to not be considered as internal.

Enviado de meu E6633 usando Tapatalk
Ignorance is not the problem, the problem is the one who doesn't want to learn

OTUC/ICS ACFE/ACSE R3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0
Certified Genesys CIV 8.5
Certified Genesys Troubleshooting 8.5
Certified Genesys BEP 8.x
Genesys Developer
rundy

Post by rundy »

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS

This is for private internal calls.

The loop I have already configured to be able to call the pilots from the agents, is a T2-HYBRID

Regards
cavagnaro

Post by cavagnaro »

Internal calls are not ACD calls, therefore there is no Pilot. You need to modify your architecture to make believe OXE that this are external calls. So you dial via a Trunk and this enters another trunk on same PBX

Enviado de meu E6633 usando Tapatalk
Ignorance is not the problem, the problem is the one who doesn't want to learn

OTUC/ICS ACFE/ACSE R3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0
Certified Genesys CIV 8.5
Certified Genesys Troubleshooting 8.5
Certified Genesys BEP 8.x
Genesys Developer
tgn

Post by tgn »

block direct calls to agent with connection cos.

regards...

--- back to basics... focus your eyes to the essential things... ---
--- back to basics... focus your eyes to the essential things... ---
goldy

Post by goldy »

Can't you use the 'pilot direct call' facility in the processing group? I thought that's what the feature is for
rundy

Post by rundy »

Doesn´t work with the direct call to the pilot, the identification is still that of the agent, I can only block the call to those agents by managing the connection categories but it´s a very extensive network and I worry about how to maintain it and not affect other nodes

Return to “Beginner's questions about the Crystal Hardware”