please help me this case !

quoctrang

please help me this case !

Post by quoctrang »

Dear Friends ,
i've got the problem as described below :

The caller using mobile phone call to the factory . After hearing the greeting message “ welcome to XYZ company ,please dail extension number or 0 .. . Then the caller dial extension number .
The etension number ringing , but no one pick up the phone . The caller then end the call , but the extension in XYZ still ringing 10 times

Customer want when the caller end the call , the extension number also stop ring immediately
The system is OXE R11.2 , they are using analog trunks ( 23 CO lines ) , 50 digital extensions and 450 analog extensions

please help me to solve this problem

thanks and best regards
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: please help me this case !

Post by vad »

You need to manage "on-hook tone" detection:
- System/other system - unselect item "No detect on-hook tone"
- System/ tone detector parameters - manage parameters "on hook-tone - number of periods/pulse-silence duration.

Problem in your case - you have no "disconnect" signal (you have CO lines.

Or ask provider about polarity reversal (answer/disconnect) or line disconnect (disconnect).

If you manage "on-hook tone detection" - it help you. But this feature not 100% guaranty detection (for tone detection) and sometimes - call can be disconnected during conversation.
quoctrang

Post by quoctrang »

Dear Mr. Vad ,

thanks for your support .
I've also register polarity reversal with our Post Telecom , but the problem still happen
I'll follow your instruction and let you know the result

thanks and best regards
vad

Post by vad »

For polarity reversal - you need to manage External services/Trunk COS (for COS used in your trunks - usually 0 or 1) - Battery inversion masking, Masking release
sadim

Post by sadim »

Hi,
Is the behavior the same if you use a fix phone instead of using a mobile?
Check what is the delta time between the hangup of the call by the external fix phone and the oxe set ringing.
You can also make the following test - from the gsm set call the oxe set extension, answer the call, hangup the gsm and then check on the oxe set how long it takes for receiving the disconnection tone.

Regards

Return to “Beginner's questions about the Crystal Hardware”