CCA connector stopped working -- Error Messgage

rajansuruli15

CCA connector stopped working -- Error Messgage

Post by rajansuruli15 »

Hi Everyone,

We have Alcatel OXE crystel Hardware with ACD setup. And the PBX ACD is integrated with customer CRM DB. When agent receives call, automatically the IE browser will pop-up and displays the caller information. It is done via "CCA CONNECTOR".

We have CCA agent version 10.1.8 is installed in all the agents pc. And also "CCA connector" also installed. this cca connector contains the URL of the customer CRM DB with username and password. it was working fine, but last one month we are facing a issue.

When the agent logged in to the CCA client phone immediately we are getting error as " CCA CONNECTOR STOPS WORKING" message. once we get the message the pop-up of the caller information is not happening.
i have no idea why the error is happening... :shock:

please share the details, if anyone have faced this issue before..

Thanks & Regards,
Rajan K.S
mgsox

Re: CCA connector stopped working -- Error Messgage

Post by mgsox »

hi,
was there any update on the pc? some times when the java is upgradet you might have a problem.
do you have a pc restore point ?
rajansuruli15

Post by rajansuruli15 »

Hi,

I reinstalled the OS for the some of the PC also. Still i am getting the same error "CCA CONNECTOR STOPPER WORKING". after this message is appears also the CCA phone is working but the CCA connector is not working and the POP_UP is also not happening.

Please find the below attached error.
rajansuruli15

Post by rajansuruli15 »

Please find the attached screenshot of the error. Once its appears if i click cancel then CCA phone will work but the Call-Pop Up will not work due to the CCA connector is not working.

I reinstalled the entire OS and uninstalled all unwanted programmes and antivirus and turned off the firewall.
but no changes.
Please advise..

Regards,
Rajan KS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Beginner's questions about the Crystal Hardware”