help me in this case

bashardabbas

help me in this case

Post by bashardabbas »

hello iam from jordan
i have trunk from puplic company
when i recivd call and transfear to other trunk the number show to them my number not the first call number
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: help me in this case

Post by vad »

At first - what type of trunk (analogue, ISDN, SIP)?
Second - during transfer YOU make call (if we say about transfer, not about external forwarding).
bashardabbas

Post by bashardabbas »

isdn the operator when transfear call the number show not the first number make the call
vad

Post by vad »

Outgoing call (before transfer) was made by operator, not by external caller (incoming call). So in outgoing Setup - you have called number=your operator number.
bashardabbas

Post by bashardabbas »

Yes from the operator when transfear to another bpx the number showed the operator not the first number called
mgsox

Post by mgsox »

in my country this is normal behavior! the public operator of the cannot change their id. so when you transfer an external incoming call to another external destination the final part will see the the id of the trunk that made the transfer. as i told you in my country this is normal!
bashardabbas

Post by bashardabbas »

i am work with police in jordan technical eng ,,, so i need for security reason to sho the number of the caller after transfear it
alex

Post by alex »

bashardabbas wrote: 20 Jun 2017 05:02 i am work with police in jordan technical eng ,,, so i need for security reason to sho the number of the caller after transfear it
AFAIK, only QSIG-GF supports Call Transfer (QSIG-CT) supplementary service with functionality you're asking for.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

Return to “Beginner's questions about the Crystal Hardware”