OXO SIP Trunking - Public & Private

rajansuruli15

OXO SIP Trunking - Public & Private

Post by rajansuruli15 »

Hi everyone,

I hope this is correct topic where i need to post this question. We have Omnipcx office system which connect with 22 branch offices via private link using SIP protocol. for public calls, customer had a E1 digital line, so all the outgoing calls traffic for public was sent via the E1 link.

But currently customer moved from Digital E1 to Public SIP trunking. They got the SIP link from Service provider(ISP) and they want to connect to OXO. I verfied the SIP trunking document and i tried to configure the SIP trunking i am facing a problem.

I have 10 VOIP trunk license and its configured in single trunk group. So when i configure that TG as "public trunk" which mandatory as per the documents my private link gets failed & i can't reach my branch office oxo's.

So i don't know, how to configure the public SIP trunking without affecting the Private link with single TG... :(

Please share your valuable opinion on the above issue..

Regards,
rajan K.S
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Maulwurf

Re: OXO SIP Trunking - Public & Private

Post by Maulwurf »

If you use ARS you have opt. parameters. Here you can config private/public for each range and gateway.
rajansuruli15

Post by rajansuruli15 »

hi,

thanks for the replay.I have two doubts ..

1. In my scenario my private numbering plans like 100,200,300....till 999. each branch numbers having 50 numbers and it covers all 100 to 999.
its already configured in ARS table. if i add public numbers which is (local landline starts with as 2, local mobiles 06,07 and national & international 00,000). here the possibility of conflict numbers right... example my local landline numbers 2 may get conflict my one of the branch numbers...
(I hope i need to change my private numbering plan...)

2. In ARS Trunk group config in either private & public both configuration if i use different gateway also but i am going to use same trunk group.
In that case, in the trunk group if i click "PUBLIC TRUNK GROUP" option TG automatically my private calls getting failed...
how i overcome from this.....:((

i attached the picture for your reference....

I verified the public SIP Trunking documents, there its mentioned that, clicking the "PUBLIC TRUNK GROUP" option in trunk group is mandatory..

Regards,
Rajan K.S
rajansuruli15

Post by rajansuruli15 »

sorry..pls find the attachment..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HUSSAINQCS

Post by HUSSAINQCS »

Hi,

You got solution ?
8crespo8

Post by 8crespo8 »

Hi rajansuruli15 ,

how was your problem with this problem? Tell you that I have the same problem.

You could share the solution to the problem please.

Thank you.

Return to “Beginner's questions about the OmniPCX OFFICE”