OXO CLIP issue in APA8 Board

hi4400

OXO CLIP issue in APA8 Board

Post by hi4400 »

Hello experts,
I am installing an alcatel-lucent OXO connect. I have 10 8068 IP touch phones and 10 public analog trunk connected through APA boards. Out of ten APA line, two are direct line from Service provider. 8 lines are connected to Seimens PBX analog extensions with DID number.

1. When calls receiving from direct line from service provider, CLI is displayed on IP touch phones.
2. When I make a call from any Seimens PBX extension to those extensions connected to my APA, caller ID is displayed on IP touch sets.
3. When I call from my mobile phone to this DID numbers which is connected to APA, there is no CLI on IP touch sets. If I remove that line form APA and connect directly to an analog phone, CLI (my mobile number) is showing on the analog phone.
CLI send by the Seimens is FSK. I found the ring cadence is different in intercom and external calls in the Seimens PBX analog lines.

Please suggest any solution to overcome this issue.

Thanks in Advance
enio.eltz

Re: OXO CLIP issue in APA8 Board

Post by enio.eltz »

Hi
I found the ring cadence is different in intercom and external calls in the Seimens PBX analog lines.
Listen to the FSK signal in both calls. Try to check out if the FSK signal is sent differently from Siemens.

Best regards.
Enio Eltz Filho
ACFE OXE R12
ACFE OXO C R3
hi4400

Post by hi4400 »

Thank you enio.eltz. I will check that .
hi4400

Post by hi4400 »

Mounted CLIDSP and Caller iD is ok now

Return to “Beginner's questions about the OmniPCX OFFICE”