HTTPS login 4 - soap error

Philipus

HTTPS login 4 - soap error

Post by Philipus »

Hello,
reason for writing are questions regarding the telecommunication system "omnipcx office small". The system purchased reseted with 3x 4039 phones.
Unfortunately it is not possible for us to connect or to set the system with the program OXO over a direct connection to the PC via a crossovercable (or switch). Of course the IP address range (192.168.92.1) and the subnetmask has been adjusted and also all Windows security and protection settings were deactivated (as well the anti-virus program).
When trying to connect, always the same error message appears "HTTPS login 4 - soap error [...] connection timeout [...] 28". We proceded as described on page 6-10 of the operating instructions release 8.2. I’m not the only one, who has problems with this issue and tested some solutions here from the forum, but couldn’t find out what’s wrong with my system. Later I installed an IP-search programm, but could’t find the omnipcx.
I would be very happy about a message or a reference to the solution of the error. You‘re also welcome to answer in german.
alexeik

Re: HTTPS login 4 - soap error

Post by alexeik »

can you ping the 192.168.92.246? If not thats your Problem, maybe the system is not reseted to default...
Philipus

Post by Philipus »

Thanks for help :) . Excuse me, but the report looks confusing. I attached a screenshot. It says that the target host "192.168.92.1" is not reachable (why is it pinging me?) and than it shows the statistic for "192.168.92.246" which says that all pakets are sended and received.
That's not normal for me, since normally "192.168.92.246" has to answer. That wasn't a report I had expected, I know how a normal report looks like. Can you enlight me what it is about?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alexeik

Post by alexeik »

Its your pc answering the request, so its normal. Do you have running Phone on the system?
Philipus

Post by Philipus »

If you want to know, if phones are connected to the device, then yes. I’ve got three 4039 phones, but they only show me their version: **4039 v3.80.71**
alexeik

Post by alexeik »

on a digital interface? then this system is not reseted to default...
Philipus

Post by Philipus »

The phones are connected to the analog interfaces in the ports 1,2 and 3.
So, the next step is to reset the system. A few days ago, I read somithing about a programm called lola, which could reset the cpu. I opened the programm and printed the instructions. I read somting about licenses and that I need software.

That the phones only show their versions is a reason therefor that the system is not reseted?
And if I had to reset the system, where would I get the software and how would it work with the license?
Please excause my questions, but I have no experience with Alcatel products.
Up to here I thank you for your efforts answering my previous questions and taking care of my problem.

Best regards :)
alexeik

Post by alexeik »

these are digital phone, connect then to digital interfaces ans the we can go on... or answer my email i wrote you... maybe its easier then :)
Philipus

Post by Philipus »

okay, I'll do so! :D Thanks

Return to “Beginner's questions about the OmniPCX OFFICE”