Change British-based software to French

Perceval

Change British-based software to French

Post by Perceval »

Hello to all, this is my first post here :)

I'm an IT but without any knowledge in Alcatel PBX (I know a bit Obihai and FreePBX), and I'm French. I bought a British OmniPCX with GB R8.1 software (3EH30519ATAA ALZGB920/017.001) and I would like to know if it's possible to *replace* (no update) the British software by the French one (phones system are not the same, this is for PSTN testing purpose).
My OXO Connect detects perfectly that it's not a French based version, but I have in Data Backup > Download a replacement version that would be great, but nothing happens when I try to update. So...

* How would I force update to 3EH30514BDAA ALZFR910/021.001 ? I can't create account on Alcatel website because of "The domain of your email address does not match the domain names allowed by your company. Make sure to use an appropriate domain name." (I use my own company pro mail...)
* May I lose the licences stored on my PowerCPU ?

Please note I bought this PBX for testing purposes and it's not important if it's not possible. I did know it was risky :)

Thank you to all :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Perceval

Re: Change British-based software to French

Post by Perceval »

Solved. I found a R10 and used LoLa to update to French based software.
Many thanks to this thread for help : https://www.alcatelunleashed.com/viewtopic.php?t=18105

Return to “Beginner's questions about the OmniPCX OFFICE”