IP Touch 4018 can't receive external call

RAZOR_Dy

IP Touch 4018 can't receive external call

Post by RAZOR_Dy »

Hello everyone,

First, i am deeply sorry if this topic isn't in the right section. Please let me know if if i did a mistake in the presentation of my problem.

I just recently arrived in the company, its been mutliple years they dont have an IT guy and i absolutely know nothing about the OmniPCX Office Management Console.

One of our user can't receive external call. When we reboot the phone, after it tries to "Binary Download" it says "File Not Found".

We can call her from inside the company, and she can call external number, but the problem is she is a commercial and we are losing clients. So its a lot of pressure on me from the boss, and that's normal.

I know how to connect to the OmniPCX Office management console, but i don't find any solution.
KoenC

Re: IP Touch 4018 can't receive external call

Post by KoenC »

Hi Razor,

Did you check the incoming call routing?

> connect through the OMC (OmniPCX Office Management Console)
> go to 'Numbering'
> go to 'Numbering Plans'
> go to the tab 'Public Numbering Plan'
> Check if your colleague's number is in it. So ther should be a line or a range (from start to end) 'subscriber call'
> Her external number should be somewhere in the start or end, or in a range from start to end

I added an example where:
* the number +323554403 arrives on internal number 202
* the number range from +323554404 until +323554410 arrive on internal number 204, 205, 206, etc

Good luck
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If I'm ever on life support, unplug me. Then plug me back in, see if that works...
RAZOR_Dy

Re: IP Touch 4018 can't receive external call

Post by RAZOR_Dy »

Hi KoenC,

I did the same thing as you. It doesnt work.
It seems in our Public Numbering Plan, it works like this.

The 77156021 is an unused number who doesnt work. he is not in my phone list.

So i tried to put the internal number everywhere, doesn't work either.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Beginner's questions about the OmniPCX OFFICE”