immediate and remote forward only working on internal extensions but not external calls

vanshee

immediate and remote forward only working on internal extensions but not external calls

Post by vanshee »

Hi guys,

I need your help. Our immediate and remote forward is not working as before. As before if i set an immediate forward on my alcatel 4010 phone to my mobile ( that is,all incoming calls to my extension, whether internal or external, will be diverted to my mobile) , but now only the internal calls are being diverted to my mobile, and all the external calls to my extension ( if i set immediate forward) goes to the operator. how can i check and fix this?
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: immediate and remote forward only working on internal extensions but not external calls

Post by vad »

What was changed? External line type, sharing&barring? Release?
vanshee

Re: immediate and remote forward only working on internal extensions but not external calls

Post by vanshee »

Thank you for the response. last 3 months ago we have upgraded the software version from R6.x to R11.x
dartzen

Post by dartzen »

Check if under the subscriber in "Dynamic Routing" the box "Diversion Apply" is set for internal and external calls.
vanshee

Post by vanshee »

dartzen wrote:Check if under the subscriber in "Dynamic Routing" the box "Diversion Apply" is set for internal and external calls.
I'm using Alcatel Omnivista 8770, where can i find the subscribers settings??
vad

Post by vad »

Your PBX - OXO or OXE?
vanshee

Post by vanshee »

vad wrote:Your PBX - OXO or OXE?
It's OXE
vad

Post by vad »

Check Connection COS 5 (usually TG connection COS) - manage 1 for 5-5.
vad

Post by vad »

And what?
You have some problem? Describe you management and what is your problem.

Return to “Beginner's questions about the (4400 / Enterprise) PHONE APPLICATION or OPERATING SYSTEM”