supgpbx docs?

UnderTheRadar

supgpbx docs?

Post by UnderTheRadar »

Afternoon All

Total telephony n00b here so please be gentle. I'm currently looking into an issue with hunt groups on what I think is related to a Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Enterprise R11.0.1. I'm trying to get my head around how this hangs together, do some monitoring and testing of the hunt group, and then correct whatever the fault is.

supgpbx seems to allow me to monitor the hunt groups, options 1 & 3 seem to contain the interesting info, but I can't seem to find any docs anywhere for this. As an example, Option 1 shows the status of each extension [logged in / out, busy, unobtainable], some have different letters associated with them such as 't' but I've also seen 'f' and 'r'. Option 3 has further info against parameters such as 'nu_tete' 'mcdu de tete' [next extension in the group to pickup a call?] 'max_att' 'idx_acc' etc etc. It would be really useful to understand what all of the parameters shown are so I can then try and get my head around how the system determines which extension it will be selecting next when a call comes in.

Any pointers to any useful docs would be greatly appreciated.
frank
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: supgpbx docs?

Post by frank »

Have you tried the BPWS ?
You might find everything you are looking for ..
Code Free Or Die

Return to “Beginner's questions about the (4400 / Enterprise) PHONE APPLICATION or OPERATING SYSTEM”