Alcatel Easy Refleyes 4010 Lost PIN to PIMPhony

shokarta

Alcatel Easy Refleyes 4010 Lost PIN to PIMPhony

Post by shokarta »

Hello guys.

I am total newbie, so please excuse my queastiong.

I have recently joined new company where they using these phones over PC via PIMPhony.

Since I have joined them, my PIMPhony was not logged because nobody knows the PIN to log in.
Some people have left my desk before me, so probably someone changed from default to his own, and now we can not trace it.
Also our IT have changed so they dont know, and our new IT who looks after us can not get throught because nobody knows the PIN.

Is there any way to reset it to default, what the default will be, or is there a way to get in?

Please at least point me where should I look or who should I ask, or anything...

BTW its not just me, few people around the office have the same issue like me.

Picture of the back of the phone is attached
unnamed.jpg
Thank you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
enio.eltz

Re: Alcatel Easy Refleyes 4010 Lost PIN to PIMPhony

Post by enio.eltz »

Hi

PIM Phony has a password to connect on OXO system. If you don't know the password, it is necessary to reset it to default one. The default password depends on system release and it can be four or six digits.
You should check with the technician who keeps your system.

Best regards.
Enio Eltz Filho
ACFE OXE R12
ACFE OXO C R3
shokarta

Post by shokarta »

Hello,

thank you for the reply.

Unfortunatelly I cant, we have changed IT company who look after us 2 years ago, since then nobody ever touched those phones to service, quater of the office cant log in via PIMPhony...
But I can push them to do something or at least research first (to get actions going).

Can you give me a little details what is OXO, what is it used for and what exactly should I ask them to do? They will most likely not know what to do, so can I point them somewhere exactly or help them a little?

Thank you
cavagnaro
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by cavagnaro »

OXO is your PBX. Better hire someone who can help you on site.

Enviado de meu E6633 usando Tapatalk

Ignorance is not the problem, the problem is the one who doesn't want to learn

OTUC/ICS ACFE/ACSE R3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0
Certified Genesys CIV 8.5
Certified Genesys Troubleshooting 8.5
Certified Genesys BEP 8.x
Genesys Developer

Return to “Beginner's questions about the (4400 / Enterprise) PHONE APPLICATION or OPERATING SYSTEM”