Not able to select new call

HUSSAINQCS

Not able to select new call

Post by HUSSAINQCS »

I was facing the issue when i make the first call and first call in conversation and i was trying to press new call button to make a new call with the 2nd party In the screen it shows "T"after when i try to dial the any number it was showing "wrong number"
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Not able to select new call

Post by vad »

new call button - what is this?
When you in conversation - just dial 2nd party number
HUSSAINQCS

Post by HUSSAINQCS »

I was not able to make enquiry call when i was already in one call
vad

Post by vad »

Again - press new call button - what does it mean (multi-line key, programmed key, first digit from dialled number ...)?
Set - multi-line or single line. If multi-line - do you have one or more multi-line keys?
First call - incoming or outgoing (for outgoing call you can make enquiry only after timeout)
HUSSAINQCS

Post by HUSSAINQCS »

There was a hunting group number with T2000 was created in the OXE after deleted that I can able to make enquiry call by pressing new call button
tgn

Post by tgn »

[IRONICMODE]
T2000... Man this Terminator is really an old Model...
[/IRONICMODE]

;) ;) ;)

regards...

--- back to basics... focus your eyes to the essential things... ---
--- back to basics... focus your eyes to the essential things... ---
vad

Post by vad »

HUSSAINQCS wrote: 06 Aug 2017 02:29 There was a hunting group number with T2000 was created in the OXE after deleted that I can able to make enquiry call by pressing new call button
If was created HG with number T2000 - you can dial "timeout+2000" (not ANY number - "In the screen it shows "T"after when i try to dial the any number it was showing "wrong number") or you can dial ANY number but without timeout.
T in the number - special case when you can dial 2000 and reach different destination (T2000 and 2000) depends of - with time-out (wait when T will appear on screen) or without time-out (dial before T will appear on screen).

Return to “Beginner's questions about the (4400 / Enterprise) PHONE APPLICATION or OPERATING SYSTEM”