Adding Ascom dect to a Hunting group

braolsen

Adding Ascom dect to a Hunting group

Post by braolsen »

Hi
I have a system OXE R11 and a Ascom system that take care of the Dect set.

There is already made hunting groups (parallell) with Alcatel sets and Ascom dect set. For the Ascom dect set using an Analog ghost directory number.

The Dect set has number 950 with set type: SIP extension.

An example for a number:
There is a hunting group with directory number 800. This has 801, 802,...,809 (IPtouch) and A800. The A800 is analog with Ghost Z true.
In the Users->Des.dir->User Associated Sets (A800) I can see that 950 is under supervisor station and calls in the hunting group.

But when I'm trying to do the same to make a hunting group 100 with IPtouch and a dect set 951 I have some problems to add 951 to the supervisor station in A100.

I tried to add 951 to A100 in Specific Telephone Services->Descend hierarchy->Superviced User->Create. Here is the place that it stops: Directory number: Not network station directory number.

What can I do to make this work? This has been made working when the system was set up in the first place.

Thanks in advance.
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Adding Ascom dect to a Hunting group

Post by vad »

Compare - 950 and 951 in Translator/ Numbering plan.
Network prefix/ Routing number/ Speed dial ...?
braolsen

Re: Adding Ascom dect to a Hunting group

Post by braolsen »

In translator/numbering plan: Both has Node N: 1, Instance: 1, Prefix M: station, Domain ident: 0, but information: 146 for 950 and 147 for 951.

I can't find the network prefix / routing number /speed dial. Is all of this in mgr?

Return to “Beginner's questions about the (4400 / Enterprise) PHONE APPLICATION or OPERATING SYSTEM”