Calls external to external disconnects on answer

Tinkeru

Calls external to external disconnects on answer

Post by Tinkeru »

Hi,
I have an OXE R11 and a T2 link. I am trying to forward some calls to an external number and I get disconnect on answer.
I am calling from external number via a DID number.
First I tried to forward the extension where DID number is directed to an external number. The call is forwarded, the external number is ringing, but when trying to answer the call is disconected. Making a trace I get disconnect/normal call clearing.
I tried the same thing directly from DID translator, I routed the DID number to a speed dial which contain the external number. The same result.
I installed an GSM adapter (Premicell like) on an analog trunk, forwarded the external call through it. The same result.
It looks like OXE cannot join the 2 external calls.
Connection category is OK (5 to 5 is allowed). Verified phone facilities COS: Forward to external number, transfer outgoing-incoming, transfer outgoing-outgoing.
Any ideas?
Many thanks for any help.
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Calls external to external disconnects on answer

Post by vad »

Show t3 trace. Disconnect - from operator side or from your PBX?
Tinkeru

Post by Tinkeru »

Hi Vad,
Attached the traces. There are 3 traces inside the file.
Trace 1: There are 2 calls, 1 incoming call and the outgoing (fwd) call. I get disconnect from the operator from the incoming call!
What is more strange for me is:
- I can make a succesfull call if I dial another number. The number dialed is on other operator. See trace 2.
- I tried to fwd the call via an analog trunk. I get disconnect from the operator, incoming call also. See the third trace.
Thank you in advance for any idea.
Florin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tinkeru

Post by Tinkeru »

Attached the complete file containing 3 traces.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
oldboy

Post by oldboy »

sounds like connection Cat to me default for ISDN is usually 5 check that and see if 5 is set to allow connection to 5
"Be aware ask a stupid question without at least trying to find the answer first you may get a stupid answer....."
Tinkeru

Post by Tinkeru »

Hi Oldboy,
As I wrote in my first message, Connection CAT is allowed. I even changed trk conn cat to other cat, to avoid a bug. Anyhow, the strangest thing is that for calls forwarded to a specific operator I am able to complete the call, speech, everything is fine. The second strange thing is that I get disconnect from operator side (!), even when I am trying to forward the call via an analog trunk!
cavagnaro

Post by cavagnaro »

If the external number in your first test is already ringing means the original call is able to take second trunk without problems.
That analog line has battery inversion? Maybe is detecting the answer as a release...can you check the voltages coming from it?

Enviado de meu E6633 usando o Tapatalk

Ignorance is not the problem, the problem is the one who doesn't want to learn

OTUC/ICS ACFE/ACSE R3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0
Certified Genesys CIV 8.5
Certified Genesys Troubleshooting 8.5
Certified Genesys BEP 8.x
Genesys Developer
oldboy

Post by oldboy »

Ok didnt read that one sorry...

what about the Facility Cat of the user??? check must be set to 1

Transfer outgoing - incoming : 1
Transfer Outgoing-Outgoing : 1
"Be aware ask a stupid question without at least trying to find the answer first you may get a stupid answer....."

Return to “Beginner's questions about the (4400 / Enterprise) PHONE APPLICATION or OPERATING SYSTEM”