4760 Change Permission via telnet Group pickup

mgoegel

Re: 4760 Change Permission via telnet Group pickup

Post by mgoegel »

You don't talk here about pickup in first place, as the phone couldn't assign it to it's agent number, from what I read here.
To be able to login as a agent, you may need to assign this preACD set to the agent number, it belongs.
This agent needs to be assigned to a processing group, to proceed the login.
These settings are under Applications -> ACD/CCD -> CCD users ....

Take a look there.
If you didn't touch the agent, you just need to assign the new number to the corresponding agent number (you may see the old phone number in one of these).
The pickup group may still exist at the agent number - if you didn't touch it.

Regards
Mario
peterm

Post by peterm »

Hi Mario
Thanks for the reply.
Yes I agree that the phone needs to be added somewhere else in the system to allow Authorization but I do not know where.
I went to Applications>CCD>Operators. This gave a choice of 1) Operators data management 2) Action 3)Operators data display 4) Network operators.
I went to operators data management > Consult/modify and put in 9846. It listed 9846 and showed operator type as Agent.
I Put in 9559 and it came back as an error which i suspected it would. I looked under ACD and found Processing group I put in 9846 and it came back with an error - No such such object Instance.
I think the settings I have in user are correct it is just missing 9559 somewhere else in the system.
I tried to do a work around via the hand set by logging out then tried to put 9559 on immediate forward to 9846 but once again I got not authorized.
I could no see under CCD where to add another number.

If you didn't touch the agent, you just need to assign the new number to the corresponding agent number (you may see the old phone number in one of these).

No I did not touch the Agent. How do I find the corresponding agent number and asign the new number to it?
Cheers
Peter
peterm

Post by peterm »

Hi Mario
Thanks for the reply.
Yes I agree that the phone needs to be added somewhere else in the system to allow Authorization but I do not know where.
I went to Applications>CCD>Operators. This gave a choice of 1) Operators data management 2) Action 3)Operators data display 4) Network operators.
I went to operators data management > Consult/modify and put in 9846. It listed 9846 and showed operator type as Agent.
I Put in 9559 and it came back as an error which i suspected it would. I looked under ACD and found Processing group I put in 9846 and it came back with an error - No such such object Instance.
I think the settings I have in user are correct it is just missing 9559 somewhere else in the system.
I tried to do a work around via the hand set by logging out then tried to put 9559 on immediate forward to 9846 but once again I got not authorized.
I could no see under CCD where to add another number.

No I did not touch the Agent. How do I find the corresponding agent number and asign the new number to it?
Cheers
Peter
peterm

Post by peterm »

Hi Mario
I have been looking an can not work out where to add the number 9559 to the same group as 9846. I have looked under Applications>CCD but can not work out how to addit.
Cheers
Peter
mgoegel

Post by mgoegel »

Hello Peter,

you need to go down in the hierarchy below CCD Operator data display (List of attachements).
There you can look up the processing group in the old number and create a instance for the new number.

Regards Mario
peterm

Post by peterm »

Hi Mario
Thanks for your patience with this. I think I am now in the correct area but so far no cigar.
I went Applications>CCD>Operators>Operator Data Display >Consult/Modify. I put in 9846 and it told me Operator type was Agent
Operator State Logged Off Associated Phone Set was blank.
I then went Applications>CCD>Operators >Consult/Modify>Action. I put in 9846 Associated Phone Set was blank. Preferential Processing Group C9641
Action was blank. When I found the processing group and put in 9846 I received an error.
I have not made any changes The pickup group may still exist at the agent number - if you didn't touch it..
I have taken some screen shots of Applications>CCD>Operators >Consult/Modify>Action. I put in 9846 Associated Phone Set was blank. Preferential Processing Group C9641 If That would help any. Whilst I was In the Action settings I put in another number of one of the phones that is in the same pickup group but received an error. That's why I think C9641 is not what I am looking for.
Cheers
Peter
mgoegel

Post by mgoegel »

Hello Peter,

┌─Select an object───────────────────┐
                                                            │                                    │
                                                            │ -> CCD Operations data management  │
                                                            │    Action                          │
                                                            │    Operations data display         │
                                                            │    Network Operators               │
                                                            │                                    │
                                                            └────────────────────────────────────┘

┌─CCD Operations data management───┐
                                                             │                                  │
                                                             │ -> Descend hierarchy             │
                                                             │    Review/Modify                 │
                                                             │    Review/Modify Object profile  │
                                                             │    Modify                        │
                                                             │    Modify Object Limits          │
                                                             │    Features                      │
                                                             └──────────────────────────────────┘

┌─List of Attachments──────────────┐
                                                             │ -> Review/Modify                 │
                                                             │    Review/Modify Object profile  │
                                                             │    Create                        │
                                                             │    Create Object Limit(s)        │
                                                             │    Modify                        │
                                                             │    Modify Object Limits          │
                                                             │    Delete                        │
                                                             │    Features                      │
                                                             └──────────────────────────────────┘

┌─Review/Modify: List of Attachments─────────────────────────────────────────┐
                                        │                                                                            │
                                        │                     <<        All instances         >>                     │
                                        │                      [         Set filters          ]                      │
                                        │                      [      Select attributes       ]                      │
                                        │             Node Number (reserved) : 1                                     │
                                        │                Instance (reserved) : 1                                     │
                                        │                   Directory number : 9846                                  │
                                        │            Processing group Number : --------                              │
                                        └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

here you can check, if there is any assigned group to your agent. If not, then you need to "Create" (3rd screen) an assignment.

It could help, to make it the preferential processing group, after you created it.
You can only modify these settings, if they already exist.
The associated phone set is the "ACD authorized" phone. You can't enter here an extension of type "Agent".

Regards Mario
peterm

Post by peterm »

Hi Mario
Hope your not sick of me yet
.─Review/Modify: List of Attachments

│ << All instances >>
│ [ Set filters ]
│ [ Select attributes ]

│ Node Number (reserved) : 1
│ Instance (reserved) : 1
│ Directory number : 9846
│ Processing group Number : --------

I went to this (in mine called attaching list but is same settings) Put in 9846 but it needed the processing group number. This I think is what I need to try and find.
I looked in List of agents attached in PG hoping to find the processing number in here, but it needs a directory number which is 9846 but also requires an Operator Directory number which I have no idea of what that could be.(pic attached)
Cheers
Peter
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Beginner's questions about the (4400 / Enterprise) PHONE APPLICATION or OPERATING SYSTEM”