attendant 4059 can't call to OT extensions

jfleonm

attendant 4059 can't call to OT extensions

Post by jfleonm »

hi

I have a problem with attendant 4059 and OT extensions (phones 8082), when the attendant call to OT extension, OT system reject the call with a message 404 not found, when I call from other phones (digital, analog, IP, etc) call connect correctly, I can observe in the invite, in the effective call, the user part is 19138 (digital extension), and sip PAI URI parameter is user-phone, . in the reject call the user part is "SIP" (this is the name of te trunk group in the oxe for sip trunk between OXE and OT), and PAI URI parameter is no present. it's the unique difference between two invites. I attach the SIP traces. it's possible this difference generate the issue?

can you help me, very very thanks :D :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Juan Francisco Leon M.
infrastructure engineer
haroun

Re: attendant 4059 can't call to OT extensions

Post by haroun »

have you seen packet n°4626,518,9321 IMMEDIATLLY followed by 404 code
those message have and unrecognised sip header (p-alcatel-csbu) and p asserted is used instead
jfleonm

Post by jfleonm »

thank you for your response, it's possible to make the attendant send the correct parameter?, I tried to do it, but I did not find how to do it in the OXE.

thanks.
Juan Francisco Leon M.
infrastructure engineer
murraya
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by murraya »

silly question but you do have an individual attendant call prefix for the 4059? if not there is no correct from header when calling OT system. if needed create a prefix but do not use *,#,A,B,C or D in its number only digits 0-9 and try.
Best Regards
Murray

ACSE 10.0 corporate
ACSE 6.x IPT data
jfleonm

Post by jfleonm »

Very Thanks Murraya, the issue is solved with your recommendation.
Juan Francisco Leon M.
infrastructure engineer

Return to “Traces”