Audiocode MP112-FXS ans Intercom

Turlupin

Audiocode MP112-FXS ans Intercom

Post by Turlupin »

Hi !

Im' facing a problem with a MP112 FXS/Sip gateway and and Oxe in R7.1

Behind the MP122 I've have and intercom A (like an analog phone), when i hang up (push the button for making the call) the gateway dial automatically an extension (B) in the network. This part is working fine :) .
When the communication is ended by the extension B, the intercom don't hang up, on the gateway the port still appears off-hook and i'm not able to establish an other communication form the intercom A.

I've made a trace on the oxe, everything appears to be ok. The MP112 receive the BYE message from the oxe and acquit the message with a ACK.

I've tried different parameters on the gateway : disconnect on silence detection etc ... (i'll give those i have already tried, i have a small head !) it's still not working :(

So any ideas ?

Thank you for your replys.

Regards,

Turlupin
Sorry for my english .... :)
alex

Re: Audiocode MP112-FXS ans Intercom

Post by alex »

Hi
What user A hears when B goes on-hook?
Run a trace an MP itself. Set Debug level to the highest level (in Advanced parameters).
Check the log in Status and Diagnostics tab/Message log.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
Turlupin

Post by Turlupin »

Thanks for your reply.

When B goes on-hook i've got nothing ... it's like there is a communication established with nobody.

I'll run the trace this afternoon.
Turlupin

Post by Turlupin »

So i've made a trace on the MP112, and it appears that this is a problem with the REORDER tone, the gateway can't play it.

I check the "CPT file".ini (Progress Tone File) and this tone is not present.

I would like to generate a new CPT file to add the REORDER tone (normally it's the same as BUSY tone) but i don't have the Audiocodes tools to build the "CPT File".dat (binary) form de "CPT File".ini.

Anyone have the differents programs provided with a gateway MP1XX ?

Thanks

Turlupin
Turlupin

Post by Turlupin »

Hi,

I have been able to generate a new CPT file with the reorder tone (tone 7). It's OK in my lab.
During the next days, the new file will be validated on the production environment.
I will upload my file soon.

Turlupin

Return to “AUDIOCODES”