Problem in 4059IP attendant configuration,

Are you having any trouble while you are configuring a 4400 on site ? Share it with us, maybe someone will have the solution !
qasim-raza

Problem in 4059IP attendant configuration,

Post by qasim-raza »

Hello Dear,
I am installing a new system and facing a problem in 4059EE. IP soft phone V11.0.15 is working fine. But when i install 4059EE(V 1.5.0.10). It installs successfully. But when i open it gives an error of (OmniPCX communication failure:SS_SBC_EXTENDED:L3OPEN, l2 protocol init failed).
There is no network is involved in between OXE. Two LAN cables are coming in a simple unmanaged LAN switch,One cable is from INT-IP3 card. and one cable is in that system on which 4059EE is installed.

Attached are the snapgshots. Please help
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
oldboy
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Problem in 4059IP attendant configuration,

Post by oldboy »

what is the setting on the console set-up page can you show us a picture of that?
"Be aware ask a stupid question without at least trying to find the answer first you may get a stupid answer....."
morio

Post by morio »

hi,,, im getting the same issue. tried with 1.5 and 1.6 but still the same. i knw i have installed 3 sets before. but this time no matter what i do it pops up the same massage as you do. any idea what we can do?
JoseFaura

Post by JoseFaura »

Hello qasim

I have the same fault using windows 7 with 4059EE version 1.5 and 1.6. Any solution?
jvicenteneto

Post by jvicenteneto »

I am installing a new system and facing a problem in 4059EE. IP soft phone V11.0.15 is working fine. But when i install 4059EE(V 1.5.0.10). It installs successfully. But when i open it gives an error of (OmniPCX communication failure:SS_SBC_EXTENDED:L3OPEN, l2 protocol init failed).
There is no network is involved in between OXE. Two LAN cables are coming in a simple unmanaged LAN switch,

Please help
morio

Post by morio »

disable the firewall and any antivirus been installed
samet

Post by samet »

hi
you must open tftp from windows features and to disable firewall.
JoseFaura

Post by JoseFaura »

solved :D

In my case, entering regedit -> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE / SYSTEM / CurrentControlSet / services / Tcpip / Linkage

Verify that the BIND file with the MAC address of the network card as the first position, we can see in (Parameters / interfaces)

By doing this it has worked. I hope it helps you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
morio

Post by morio »

yes i forgit, this is a issue as well if the pc have multiple lan ports.
sam6518

Post by sam6518 »

I have same error with 4059EE 1.6.2.1
SS_SBC_EXTENDED:L#OPEN,l2 protocol init failed

Packet capture shows 4059EE attempting tftp to OXE, OXE responds with "Client request without requested ethernet address"

I've looked in the registry as mentioned above, and pasted the interface matching the current IP at the top of the Bind Value Data, but it doesn't seem to help.

Windows firewall off. TFTP installed in Windows features. Attempted via same L2 as well as routed subnets.

Any further explanation of how to adjust the Bind registry, or ensure the OXE is getting the Ethernet data it needs to respond with tftp would be appreciated!
error.png
4059-to-OXE.png
OXE-to-4059.png

Return to “ON SITE TROUBLES”