How to view Prog.Keys of a User ?

zetor2000

Re: How to view Prog.Keys of a User ?

Post by zetor2000 »

vad:
I think the use of the 4760i is depending on the OPS. As far as i know there is a flag in the mgr/system/other system parameters/use of 4760i... and i suppose the use of 4760i is OPS dependent.

kaseOga
in the late 90s there were a management software named chameleon. The 4760i is the legacy, or similar... in the chameleon, you could set up viewing settings. I think, you should try to check the right click menu... in the 4760 configuration window, where you see the attributes of an extension. I suppose there are some "tree view parameter" or similar.
tot3nkopf
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: How to view Prog.Keys of a User ?

Post by tot3nkopf »

zetor2000 wrote: vad:
I think the use of the 4760i is depending on the OPS. As far as i know there is a flag in the mgr/system/other system parameters/use of 4760i... and i suppose the use of 4760i is OPS dependent.
No OPS associated. You need to enable the flag and also the use of the web server --> for security reasons it is recommended against this as per one SA (Security advisory)
zetor2000 wrote: kaseOga
in the late 90s there were a management software named chameleon. The 4760i is the legacy, or similar... in the chameleon, you could set up viewing settings. I think, you should try to check the right click menu... in the 4760 configuration window, where you see the attributes of an extension. I suppose there are some "tree view parameter" or similar.
Old times...
Barrykeery

How to view Prog Keys of a User

Post by Barrykeery »

I would like to write shell script but I use window7 then how can I test and run it?
https://www.nacdd1305.org/

Return to “Linux tricks”