remote_forward_code (sipconfig)

thajacabela

remote_forward_code (sipconfig)

Post by thajacabela »

Hello,

I'm testing SIP call forwarding with iptouch 40x8 phones.

With remote_forward_code empty, it's working ... The hard phone save itselft the forward destination and when it receives the INVITE, it answer with 302 MOVED TEMPORARILY ok. But if you switch off the hard phone, then call forwarding don't work.

If I put a forward code in sipconfig.txt (for example)

Code: Select all

remote_forward_code=*60
And you activate the call forward in the hard phone (menu > forwarding > immediate forwarding ), it makes an INVITE "sip:*60@<domain>" but it doesn't ask for the forward destination number... And it's not working... I've tested different answers to this INVITE (with kamailio proxy-sip) and it's not working properly. If sip-proxy answer 404, the phone says error, if sip-proxy answers 200 the phone establishes a call and you can see the seconds counter in the phone screen.

Could you help me? , thanks in advance.

PD- sorry my english
dryhouse

Re: remote_forward_code (sipconfig)

Post by dryhouse »

HI,

Try this....remote_forward_code = *60"nº forward". I hope it helps you

Regards.
may the force be with you....
thajacabela

Re: remote_forward_code (sipconfig)

Post by thajacabela »

Thanx for your answer.

But I want the forward destination to be dynamic and set by phone user at "runtime" ; and the user could change the destination number in "every new forward".

I think the user could make a call to *60+forward_destination and it should work. But, what about "remote_forward_code" ? Is there any "special word" to say the hard phone that it must answer the user about the destination forward?

Thanks again dryhouse.

PD- sorry my english

Return to “Asterisk”