Asterisk and Alcatel OXO

adnaninline

Re: Asterisk and Alcatel OXO

Post by adnaninline »

1/2
Hello cavagnaro;
First of all thank you for you reply and sorry for late reply from my side due to 3 days off. Please find attached screenshots of OXO as well as FreePBX configurations. OXO has extensions from 111-215 and FreePBX has one Extension 5001 for testing. Sending you this reply in two parts as it is only allowing me to attach only 10 files.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adnaninline

Post by adnaninline »

2/2
Dear cavagnaro;
Plsease find attache remaining snapshots of OXO and Freepbx configurations. I have only two trunk groups that are at 1 and 3 of trunk group list. As mentioned before OXO and FreePbx extension can call each other but OXO to Freepbx extension dialing has 30 seconds delay. if i call my pstn number from my cell phone and dial 5001 extension it goes to operator and if i ask operator to transfer it to 5001 it returns to operator and he says he is unable to transfer it to 5001 as call is returning to him again and again. Calls from Freepbx extension to my cell phone also goes to operator but does not pstn line to through it to my cell phone. Hope these screenshots and this text elaborate my problem and your maximum help would be highly beneficial for me in this regard.

Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
adnaninline

Post by adnaninline »

Anyone plz help.
adnaninline

Post by adnaninline »

"Update to the above post"
As I can call from Asterisk extension to OXO extension, if I configure "Diversion" on OXO extension and Divert it to Speed Dial number that dials my cellular number it works. Mean 401->205-> Immediate Divert to Speed Dial (that calls my external number) but if I directly dial my cellular number from Asterisk extension 401 that goes to OXO operator (0) but not to my cell phone.
tot3nkopf
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by tot3nkopf »

Can you describe what are you dialing from Asterisk and what is sent to OXO? (I canot see that in your SIP logs)
Is joining activated? cat 4 allows the SIP trunk to dial externally on OXO)?

I see 0 defined as Attendant call not ARS in your internal dialing plan (OXO)???
Can you post SIP logs from OXO?
adnaninline

Post by adnaninline »

tot3nkopf Thank you for the reply.
your 1st Question: I dial 03214355299 from softphone but Asterisk sends 8703214355299 to OXO where 87 drops according to dialing plan. In my dialing plan i added 87 as a secondary trunk group and it is 87 87 ARS Drop No in dialing plan. 03214355299 is my cell number and I added prepend 87 in Trunk that when an outbound route matches to trunk then add 87 before that. If i dial 87 from my OXO extension, it seizes the oxo trunk and allows me dial to external numbers. but when i dial it from asterisk it goes to operator.
2nd Question: Yes Joining is activated. only Analog to Analog Trunk is deactivated.
3rd Question: 4 is added in all four tabs of Dialing plan as 4 4 ARS Keep yes. 4 has an ARS as private in ARS Table and I have also checked it by adding as public.
4th Question: Yes 0 and 111 are dialed by all extensions to reach to the operator. When i try to edit it to ARS it gives error "Only Numeric input is acceptable".
5th Question: I tried "putty" to take ssh session of OXO but it does not connect. I don't know how to get SIP logs from OXO.

Please suggest changings and guide me to get logs from OXO. if more screenshots from FREEPBX or OXO are required plz tell me and I would attache with next reply.
Thank you.
Kind Regards;
Adnan Alam.
tot3nkopf

Post by tot3nkopf »

Do you have 87 defined in Private dialing plan? (provided that your SIP trunk is declared as private) I do not see it either in your public dialing if otherwise.
I was referring to sharing and barring for the 4 not about ARS.
adnaninline

Post by adnaninline »

Yes 87 is defined in private dialing plan as 87 87 ARS Drop No. I have configured Trunk group ID 2 and 3 for this testing and assigned Traffic sharing accordingly. Please have a look on attached screen shots and suggest.

Kind Regards;
Adnan Alam.

Return to “Asterisk”