You know about one ?
Share it !
Krusty65
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Issue in 9.1 patch 14e

Post by Krusty65 »

Hi all,

A word of warning just updated a 7.1 system to 9.1 (i160514e) and of the ~420 IPTouch phones on the system ~240 kept rebooting after reporting on the screen that they had found a new VLAN id, this appears to be something in the new binary for the IPTouch phones but as yet don't know what.

An E-Sr has been raised I will report on what is discovered

K.
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around.
But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.
victornew

Post by victornew »

Hi,
We have encountered the same issues and the IP Touch phone just could not connect. we found the problem in the R9.1 was due to the lanpbx.cfg file. Apparently there is an extra line in it if you compared with the previous version. It will works with the new IP Touch phones EE but not the old one. To resolve the issue for the old IP Touch, just remove the line 2, remaining the first line information. Cheers.
victornew

Post by victornew »

You can refer to TC1330_ed01_Booting issue of GD_GD2 or IP terminal in OXE R9.1.pdf for more detail.

Return to “Bugs & Security issues”