VMware ?

Dear Santa, I'd like a OXE virtualization on my PC. Can you help ?
kisanbhai

VMware ?

Post by kisanbhai »

Hello all,
This might look a surprise for those, who already worked on VMware with Alcatel OXE system.
I posted this topic to know how VMware works, how is it interface with OXE system ( No sarcastic reply please). If i am not wrong, is it works like appliance server ( VMware installed on a PC and interface through INTIP). Where can I find the technical documentation for VMware interface with OXE.

Though this site- alcatelunleashed is very useful plateform to clarify the doubts and technical problems, is there any ways for someone to be updated with Alcatel new products on PABX platform if some one is neither working with Alcatel or its business partner directly.
tincho.rn
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: VMware ?

Post by tincho.rn »

Hi. Please, we are doing a big effort to encourage people to use a correct subject for there post. I will block this post, with the agreement of admins.
About your first question, please search into the forum. One of the members wrote a pdf some time ago with the explanation of how to install OXE in VMWare.
About your second question, all BP are notice about new features. Perhaps someone of us can write a doc and publish it with the alcatelunleashed's newsletter. Meanwhile ask your distributor.
Regards.
ACSE R11
OT R2.0

Return to “VMWARE”