Trunk supervision keys on the set

Go ahead, shoot for the feature requests, and if anyone knows the solution, they will share it with you. If there is a lot of people who request something, I will make a marketing request directly with Alcatel. A good idea would be to create a poll with each request. Alcatel-Lucent is aware of this forum.
swinstation

Trunk supervision keys on the set

Post by swinstation »

hi
I use R9.0.h13034 and I configure a 4028 set and 3 trunk supervision key and 2 multi line key ,after calling the supervised trunks they blinking but I can not seize the trunk with pressing trunk supervision key.
it is necessary to mention I saw in document it is possible to seize incoming trunk with pressing supervision key.
so what is your solution?I want to seize incoming calls with pressing own supervision key.??
sera544

Re: Trunk supervision keys on the set

Post by sera544 »

Hi Napo,

do u create the prefix for the trunk group...

cheers...
ACSE Business R.9.x
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by vad »

"I can not seize the trunk with pressing trunk supervision key" - please explain - after pressing - nothing, busy, not authorized...????
If supervision with "ring"?
If without - user declared like destination for this trunk - phone feature COS - protection from direct pick-up?
swinstation

Post by swinstation »

hi
after pressing supervision key nothing happen.
yes it is supervised with long ring.
in trunk routing number i defined own extension.
in phone cos also,protect against dir.call pick up=0
I create the prefix for that trunk group.
vad

Post by vad »

From patch 39 readme file
RA crms00190707 0 4_minor noflag KUMARESAN Parthiban NAJI Abdelkrim Trunk supervision can not be picked up with 'take call'

may be you need to install patch 48 and check?
swinstation

Post by swinstation »

Hi

I find the first solution:but there is a problem:

for seizing incoming call with supervision key we do not modify the trunk routing number.but now imagine you have 2 supervision key and they are ringing you can easily seize the trunk with pressing own supervision key but it is not possible to moving between the line with pressing supervision key and I force to press multi line key ,now is there a way for moving between the answered call with pressing supervision key?
in the meanwhile I installed patch 46.
thanks
vad

Post by vad »

If you have some calls - for moving between calls - for me better to use top left and right keys on the screen.
As I remember - when call answered - connection present on multi-line keys - if you press multi-line key - with moving between calls no problrem?
swinstation

Post by swinstation »

dear vad
yes I can move between call with the key in top right of screen and with using multi line keys.
but my customer has 12 supervision key on his sets and wants to separate the trunk 1 by 1 and wants just press supervision key .
imagine when the calls come all multi line and supervision blinking and he confuse which of the multi lines belong specific trunk.
in old alcatel pbx 4200e there was a key"general resource"it not possible to create it on oxe?
swinstation

Post by swinstation »

Hi
No answer?elp me
I can answer my trunk supervisions but when I want to move to another answered line -take no action?please h
vad

Post by vad »

Not use "trunk supervision" - use "multi-line keys" with different number - f.e. A2104000 (for ext line 2104000), A2909116 (for ext. number 2909116) - calls from different line will be present on different keys (without state).
Not shure can you use the same key for external calls (declare associated directory key where present number - TG seizure).

Return to “Feature Request”