Seizing a trunk by pressing the trunk supervision key.

Go ahead, shoot for the feature requests, and if anyone knows the solution, they will share it with you. If there is a lot of people who request something, I will make a marketing request directly with Alcatel. A good idea would be to create a poll with each request. Alcatel-Lucent is aware of this forum.
wolfgar

Seizing a trunk by pressing the trunk supervision key.

Post by wolfgar »

Hy guys,

I think it's similar matter of the following topic posted by "swinstation". But I have another query for the trunk supervision key and post it again.

*Trunk supervision keys on the set*
viewtopic.php?f=233&t=16492#p57744

Our client is using the Hitachi key telephone system (PBX) at present. And, they have a plan to replace it to OXE at an early date. But, they mentioned us that they would like to keep same operation of the telephone if possible.

They have some analog trunks as PSTN line. And they will keep them to use on OXE for some reason. Currently all analog trunks are archived on each function keys of their telephone. And they are answering the call by pressing each function key and also pressing their keys for making an external call as well. I tried to implement same operation on our demo system (OXE). However, it doesn't work well. I tried to configure it by using 2 function of OXE following;

1.Trunk supervision key
Incoming call is OK. I could answer the call by pressing a trunk supervision key. However, I couldn't make an external call by pressing it. It shows "feature rejected" after pressing the key. If it possible to make an external call by pressing the trunk supervision key, it will be best solution for them...

2.MLA key
Incoming call is OK. But I have to dial a prefix after pressing the MLA key. I tried to set a virtual set of MLA to the direct routing. However it doesn't work. The virtual UA probably doesn't support direct routing function.

And, we have an another issue. They have several analog trunks and they are pressing each different key to make an external call depending on the case which analog trunk they would like to use. First, I tried to create two discriminator rules and ARS lists and set different entity for two UA virtual as follows.

e.g. Using ARS prefix as discriminator 0
Physical ext / Entity 1 / discriminator 0=0 / Use ARS 0 route to trunk 0
Virtual UA 1 (MLA1) / Entity 2 / discriminator 0=1 / Use ARS 1 route to trunk 1
Virtual UA 2 (MLA2) / Entity 3 / discriminator 0=2 / Use ARS 2 route to trunk 2

But it seems that OXE recognize only the entity of the physical extension. If I press each MLA keys and dial ARS prefix, the call is always routed to the ARS of the physical extension (ARS 0).

Please advise if somebody has good idea for archiving their requirement (Pressing a key to answer and make a call.)

Thanks in advance.
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Seizing a trunk by pressing the trunk supervision key.

Post by vad »

Usualy - with "trunk supervision key" - you can recieve and make calls.
May be some wrong management?
Can you dial TG seizure (not ARS) prefix and external number (from the same set, instead of trunk supervision key)?
F.e. if in TG parameters you declare "number compatible with=-1, number of digits to send=0" - you can call via ARS (log discriminator declared in prefix parameters) but cannot via TG seizure prefix or supervision key.
sera544

Post by sera544 »

Hi,

May i add something, i faced this issue somewhere, if u dont declare the perfix for TG, u can't seize the trunk channels which belong to that group. make sure u have the TG seziure prefix is created..

cheers..
ACSE Business R.9.x
wolfgar

Post by wolfgar »

Hi vad and sera544,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I have created the TG seizure prefix and confirmed it works!!

Thank you so much for your advising (-:

Arigatogozaimasu (Thanks by japanese)

Best Regards,
swinstation

Post by swinstation »

hi dudes
I solved it with MLA ,with ALU 's friends help

Return to “Feature Request”