Needed: ACFE - OXE 9.0 or Later

Use this forum if you want to hire someone, or if you are looking for a job :-)
jakecomm

Needed: ACFE - OXE 9.0 or Later

Post by jakecomm »

Minimum of three (3) years experience working in the field on large OXE systems is required. Travel is required. A valid passport is required (we can work on getting you a passport if you don't already have one, we just want to make sure you're eligible to get one). Must be very comfortable with OXE 9.0 or later, 4760, 4635J and AHL. Some familiarity with DECT is a plus but not absolutely necessary. The company is in the Fort Lauderdale area, travel is worldwide. Salary depends on level of competency and experience.

Please send resumes and/or questions to: ajacobs@crystalcommunications.net
David Macharia

Re: Needed: ACFE - OXE 9.0 or Later

Post by David Macharia »

Morning .
Am interested on the above mentioned application for am capable on handling the OXE REL 9.0 and higher rel on both installation and maintenance together with applications 4760,4635j,hotel applications and Dects.
Regards
David Macharia
jakecomm

Post by jakecomm »

Thank you for your response, David. Please send your resume to the email address listed in the original post. We look forward to hearing from you.
ccube

Post by ccube »

Hello,

I am interested on the above post. I am an ACSE on OXE R8, 9 and 10. I am also an ACSE on 4760 R3.x. I have more than 10 years experience in installing and maintaining the said equipment and application plus 4635J and H, AHL and DECT. I hope the position is still open.

Kind Regards,
Carlos

Return to “JOBS”