How is Job market in North America for ACSE

Use this forum if you want to hire someone, or if you are looking for a job :-)
macosx

How is Job market in North America for ACSE

Post by macosx »

Hi forks,

I 've been out of Canada for 18 months and consider moving back to Canada shortly. Need the insight of job market for North America. Willing to relocate and eager to find a right fit for a great career.

There are 10 OXE system installation under my belt with mix of L rack, WM1, M2, M3, mainly 6.0, 6.1 and 6.2 is coming soon. Under mix of ISDN PRI, IP SIP, H323 and PSTN link. And planing to purse voice certification. Also got my Alcatel data track certification under my belt as well. And my previous life is a IT consultant for Microsoft message solution. This will lead me to unified communication such as OTUC or Contact Center solution.

What is job market outlook like in the States or Canada? Alcatel 's market visibility seems to be quite low in N.A. Where is good place to start for looking a career in convergence solution such as telecommunication and networking field? Job search site is filled with recruiter ad that at one point that You would not sure if that is real one or just some traps for your resume.

A lot of work is all from networking with associate that normal bring up some pretty good lead. I am hoping to find some solid lead for good prospect opportunity from associate within this filed. :D

Any thought and pointer would be great appreciated.

Regards,

Kevin
gundam

Post by gundam »

How's Alcatel doing in Taiwan?
Those who abandon their dream will try to discourage yours.
RWhiting

Post by RWhiting »

Terra Telecom is hiring in a few regions of the US.
astro

Post by astro »

Rumour has it that SP Converged Solutions will be looking for an OXE engineer soon for Burnaby. Perhaps email your resume to them?

Return to “JOBS”