Can Anyone create a folder and put Actis software + release note

Alcatel Configuration Tool for International Sales -all ACTIS related topics, how-to's, tips and tricks.
alaint73

Can Anyone create a folder and put Actis software + release note

Post by alaint73 »

Hey Folks,
It will be nice if a Presale located outside the USA can download and post the ACTIS software ( the Actis_ready_to install which comes with the catalog and all WPL file embeded) along with the release note.
The one we have here in US is limited to only states.

Thanks
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by vad »

If you have access to BPWS (actis part) - you can download catalog and WPL what you want.
alaint73

Post by alaint73 »

That's not correct VAD,
when outside the US, ACTIS delivery available on BPWS is full and complete ( i know because I was based in France, teaching presale classes with Actis and other population for many years)
but when in the US, the ACTIS soft that you can download is limited to US, and you cannot download corresponding release note wich contain many important information. It's why If someone from outside the USA can put the latest and greatest here, it would be nice.

Alain
briandang

Post by briandang »

i have Access pasword to ALBP but from my account only can download catalog for OXO.
how can i download for OXE? anyone have suggestion?
oliveira_Arthur

Post by oliveira_Arthur »

Hello All,
Im trying to certificate and some times I want to import and export OXE configuration to VM OXE, Test new boards and traffic rules. I dont have BPWS access.
Regards,

Arthur Oliveira

Return to “ACTIS”