Alcatel Naming rule and series

This forum is for misc discussions that have nothing to do with Alcatel-Lucent.
ChantleLeadcom

Alcatel Naming rule and series

Post by ChantleLeadcom »

Hello Everybody

I am Chantle and do business for alcatel.

But i am confused about the nameing rule of the cards,like 3HE03619AA,it's 3 parts 3HE 03619 AA

I wonder is anyone could tell me is there any rule goes with the name by it's function or series?

Or if you think this should charge,we can do some business on the knowledge,

Really need help here......
tot3nkopf
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Alcatel Naming rule and series

Post by tot3nkopf »

I do not know if there is a naming convention for parts, however you can download the catalogs for different markets and figure out the differences.
ChantleLeadcom

Post by ChantleLeadcom »

tot3nkopf wrote:I do not know if there is a naming convention for parts, however you can download the catalogs for different markets and figure out the differences.
yeah i have been trying to do this for a week,but seems the rule it's not easy to find..

BTW,do you know if there is any place i can list all card types?Thanks in advance
vad

Post by vad »

You can ask Alcatel Business Partner in your region.
Exist:
1) configuration tool (Actis) - you can calculate PBX and will have list of parts with part numbers
2) price list - boards, cabinet etc. with part numbers.

Some items exist f.e. in configuration tool but not exist in price list. F.e. Actis can configure INTIP Pack (!!). Pack include - INTIP3 board, some daughter boards, connection card - this is like promotion pack. It has part number but this pack not exist in price list. In price list you can find each items separately.

Return to “Outside World”