GD3/GA3 blocked rtp port

fery_s

GD3/GA3 blocked rtp port

Post by fery_s »

hello everybody
i have an oxe common hardware with 3 GD3 & 8 GA3 .
there is a few time that i have a problem, some times my incomming call become silet (no voice in both direction), when i trace problem with wireshark i find out that rtp port blocked in gd3 or ga3 and when i reset these cards problem is solved.
i check the compression with compvisu and there is free channel and all of them worked correct.
this problem specialy occour when i have hevy incomming trafic (for example 300 Simultaneous call). the codec is g711 in all of communication, and gd3's has armada.
and finaly there is no incident in my oxe when this happen.
has anybody recomandation for this issu??? i will be grateful.
HUSSAINQCS

Re: GD3/GA3 blocked rtp port

Post by HUSSAINQCS »

This is happening only for incoming call ?

Also are you able to hear RBT what is the oxe version ?

Are you using ISDN PRAT2
fery_s

Post by fery_s »

HUSSAINQCS wrote: 18 Jul 2017 13:05 This is happening only for incoming call ?

Also are you able to hear RBT what is the oxe version ?

Are you using ISDN PRAT2
dear HUSSAINQCS , thank you for your reply, my release is j1.410.63b (release 10.0) and i using 10 isdn prat2 and about 20 analog public trunk
all of links is incoming only by public carier :(
tot3nkopf
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by tot3nkopf »

Dimensioning? How many compressors assigned for what on the MGs holding PRA cards?
fery_s

Post by fery_s »

tot3nkopf wrote: 18 Jul 2017 15:28 Dimensioning? How many compressors assigned for what on the MGs holding PRA cards?
there is 60 compression for each gd3 and 30 for each ga3
tot3nkopf

Post by tot3nkopf »

Ok. But how many E1 cards per media gateway, how many GD/GAs for the same media gateway? How are the compressors allocated in configuration? Any firewall between GD/GAs/phones, which ports are opened?
sadim

Post by sadim »

Hi,
When you say that "...when i trace problem with wireshark i find out that rtp port blocked...", can you describe what leads you to conclude that the RTP port is blocked.
Regards
fery_s

Post by fery_s »

sadim wrote: 20 Jul 2017 12:46 Hi,
When you say that "...when i trace problem with wireshark i find out that rtp port blocked...", can you describe what leads you to conclude that the RTP port is blocked.
Regards
dear sadim
it's clearly display in wireshark that rtp port is blocked in my gd3/ga3 ip address. when i reset them with rstcpl and they come back in service, rtp transmit packet back to normal. unfortunatly i cand send the wireshark log :( :(
fery_s

Post by fery_s »

tot3nkopf wrote: 19 Jul 2017 07:00 Ok. But how many E1 cards per media gateway, how many GD/GAs for the same media gateway? How are the compressors allocated in configuration? Any firewall between GD/GAs/phones, which ports are opened?
there is 2 e1 in media GW that have GD3 with Armada this media gw has no ga3 and also there is 4 media gw with 2 e1 include 2 GA3 without armada connected with power mex to main shelfs
for additional the system works with applience server and there is no firewall in the network
HUSSAINQCS

Post by HUSSAINQCS »

Hi Fery have you find the solution ?

Return to “Media Gateway”