Multi-Line in Hotel

junoooni

Multi-Line in Hotel

Post by junoooni »

Hi

I have an OXE 11.2.2, in guest rooms, i have 1 x Analog phone (primary) and 1 x 8018 IP Phone (Secondary)... OXE is managed in Room Based Management... I want to configure an appearance of analog phone on IP phone, idea is to ring both analog and IP at the same time when anyone call on primary extension (secondary extension will not be published).... How do we do that?
sadim
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Multi-Line in Hotel

Post by sadim »

junoooni wrote:Hi

I have an OXE 11.2.2, in guest rooms, i have 1 x Analog phone (primary) and 1 x 8018 IP Phone (Secondary)... OXE is managed in Room Based Management... I want to configure an appearance of analog phone on IP phone, idea is to ring both analog and IP at the same time when anyone call on primary extension (secondary extension will not be published).... How do we do that?
Hi
Check suite defenition.
BRegards

Enviado do meu WAS-LX1A através de Tapatalk

junoooni

Post by junoooni »

That works in guest management

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sadim

Post by sadim »

Hi,
Yes, for that you need guest based mngt. Also note that if there is a PMS, he must suporte Guest Mngt mode.
Bregards
junoooni

Post by junoooni »

Thats strange.... i have worked with other brands where this can be achieved simply by adding an analog bridge appearance on IP phone.... ALE really needs an improvement here as to achieve this i had to reconfigure my whole system
even after that, both extensions ring only when room is checked-in, when room is checked-out they ring individually....

One more thing that i need to confirm is, configuring guest user consume license? I faced an error during guest user creation "All the users are allocated" when i searched forum i found out that it can be overcome using cfgUpdate command...i did that and restarted but is it a proper solution or do i need to request for more licenses?

Return to “Users”