4th member on Call Routing Group

agiftel

4th member on Call Routing Group

Post by agiftel »

hi everybody, I have the follow issue :
when an external call is routed on a Call Routing Group the member rings following the timer, but after the third member tha call drop. I also configure the timer to value=1 but the issue remains. Any Idea?

Thanks a lot

Andrea
enio.eltz

Re: 4th member on Call Routing Group

Post by enio.eltz »

What timer did you configure?
Enio Eltz Filho
ACFE OXE R12
ACFE OXO C R3
agiftel

Post by agiftel »

The timer of Call Routing Distribution, but it's the same. When the call overcome the third member, it drop and I receive on incvisu the same warning : "22/01/14 14:20:24 000001M|002/06/0/000|=3:1307=MCDU in distri tab entity 213, col Night , line 4 incorrect or missing" where 213 is the index of Call Routing Group.
tot3nkopf
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by tot3nkopf »

Overflow timer on no answer has what value in the trunk COS assigned to the external trunk groups?
agiftel

Post by agiftel »

I've try different timer, but also if I configure Overflow timer on no answer with a very high value and Timer inside Call Routing Group with a small value every time the call go to the fourth member it drop with the previous error.
tot3nkopf

Post by tot3nkopf »

agiftel wrote:I've try different timer, but also if I configure Overflow timer on no answer with a very high value and Timer inside Call Routing Group with a small value every time the call go to the fourth member it drop with the previous error.
I have asked you smth else. In my view if the timer that I have specified is 30s (as default) and the system overflow on no reply timer (timer 4 I think - or the relevant value set up for each user in the phone feature COS from R10) is 12s then I can expect that the 4th member of the group never to be reached (it will ring first member for 12s then second for 12s and the 3rd for 6 seconds)

Return to “Groups”