Overflow to attendant group

bwen

Overflow to attendant group

Post by bwen »

Hello,

I try to overflow from a NOE phone to an attendant group but i missed something. overflow is manage on entity but i can't add attendant group (A200) on No routing overflow so i put it in 2nd routing field but it never seems to be ringing like this. What is the purpose of 2nd and 3rd routing fields? when is it used?
How can i manage Overflow from a standard set routed by the DID calls to the attendant group please?

Thanks
Regards
bwen

Re: Overflow to attendant group

Post by bwen »

I have set an UA virtual always forwarding to the attendant and put this number in overflow routing No on the entity, but there is no overflow, timer is set to 6. How can i for example manage an overflow on entity when there is more than 2 simultaneous call on the DID number?

Thank you
regards
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by vad »

Overflow routing No - last choice for overflow. 1st-2nd-3d-overflow routing no. And have some limitation (f.e. cannot ba multiline set).
2nd and 3d routing used - when 1st - unavailable.
F.e. you manage sets 3000, 3001, 3002 like 1st, 2nd, 3d routing.
If 3000 available - call will be routed to 3000.
If 3000 unavailable - call will be routed to 3001.
mustafa.ahmad

Post by mustafa.ahmad »

You can try to overflow from the extension by activating forward on busy .
Because in your case, the call has already landed on the extension, then it will follow the routing of the extension as defined.
In case the call is not able to land or see a route for the destination, then it will follow the entity routing of trunk group.

In general the TG and user entity are different.

incase the user is not available, then the outside call will follow the entity of the user. Generally entity nmbr 1

Return to “Entities”