Attendant Group outgoing DDI

TDV

Attendant Group outgoing DDI

Post by TDV »

Hi,

I have an attendant setup with 1 group and 2 attendant sets. When calling from the attendant sets I get the PRA number on my mobile Phone.
If I create an indivitual attendant call prefix it shows that number. But I want to show the group number when calling external from BOTH attendant sets.
I haven't found the way to do this in the sysdocs. Can anyone help?

thx
Vikas

Re: Attendant Group outgoing DDI

Post by Vikas »

Do you still need help? or your succeeded in achieving your requirement?
Regards,
Vikas
TDV

Post by TDV »

Hi Vikas,

Yes still looking for a solution. At the moment both send out a different DDI which is no good because we just want our customers to see and know one number.

cheers
tgn

Post by tgn »

nomally a ddi-translator is in use to convert internal to external numbers (and vice versa).
so you have to create a ddi-translator-rule.

regards...

--- back to basics... focus your eyes on the essential things... ---
--- back to basics... focus your eyes to the essential things... ---
Vikas

Post by Vikas »

Hi TDV,

As you want to have a single DID number to be sent to external users instead of two different DID's for the attendants, the only possibility is to make use of the Attendant group directory number.
So, manage a DID rule with the external number (the number which external users should see) and the internal number as the attendant group directory number.

With this solution, if an external user calls on the DID number which is sent to him, the call will ring on both the attendants as it points to the group directory number..

Please let me know the outcome.
Regards,
Vikas
haroun

Post by haroun »

generally , instrallation Number (inst number+suppl inst number) is reserved for attendnat group and no DDI user so if someone call fro out side he will reach the switch board
SAME as Vikas

Return to “Entities”