No overflow on entity's CDT

enio.eltz

No overflow on entity's CDT

Post by enio.eltz »

Hello

System OXE R10.1_k1.520.42.

I am trying to configure an overflow with entity's CDT that has an attendant set 8068 as first routing, an UA set as second routing, but it is not working as I want. The goal is overflowing the calls to the entity to the second routing after 20 seconds.

I am running tests in my lab with an analog line, one attendant set 8068 and one UA set 4039, one analog set. On the trunk configuration, trunk routing number is blank, then the incoming calls go to the entity's CDT. On the trunk category, I configured overflow timer on no answer in 200 (20 seconds).

With this configuration, when I call to the analog line, attendant set starts ringing. But after the timer, call does not start ringing on second routing.
Due to that, I configured the UA set as first routing and an analog set as second routing. This way, when I call to the analog line, UA set starts ringing and after 20 seconds the analog set starts ringing.

Tryng another configuration, I configured UA set as first routing and the attendant set as second routing. Running the test, after 20 seconds ringing on UA set, incomming call goes to the attendant set that is the second routing.

This way, I understand when the attendant set is the first option, it does not follow the overflow timer on no answer of the trunk category.

I configured again the attendant set as first routing and the UA set as second routing. Along with this configuration, I configured timer 76 as 200 (20 seconds). With this configuration, I call to the analog line, attendant set starts ringing. After timer 76, attendant goes to the absent mode and the call starts ringing on UA set, that is the second routing.

OK, this could be the solution, but I do not want the attendant goes to the absent mode.

Searching on this forum, the only information I found is related to timer 76.

Does anybody know any different for this kind of situation?

Thanks in advance!!
Enio Eltz Filho
ACFE OXE R12
ACFE OXO C R3
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: No overflow on entity's CDT

Post by vad »

I think - second route in Entity CDT will work when attendant absent/OS.
As I understand - when attendant called (from entity CDT) - PBX not call attendant directly but use attendant CDT.
May be UA set you need to declare not in Entity CDT second route but in attendant set CDT (second route)?
enio.eltz

Post by enio.eltz »

Hi vad
Thank you very much for your reply.
second route in Entity CDT will work when attendant absent/OS.
Yes, when attendant goes absent mode (timer 76) second route starts ringing.
As I understand - when attendant called (from entity CDT) - PBX not call attendant directly but use attendant CDT.
May be UA set you need to declare not in Entity CDT second route but in attendant set CDT (second route)?
I will try to declare UA set on atendant set CDT. I keep you informed about the results.

Best regards.
Enio Eltz Filho
ACFE OXE R12
ACFE OXO C R3
enio.eltz

Post by enio.eltz »

Hi vad

I ran more tests in lab regarding the sutiation. It doesn't matter which CDT (attendant CDT, attendant group CDT) I configure UA set as second routing, the call always rings on attendant set.
Searching on OXE r11.2 documentation package, I found an information on oxe11_sd_GeneralApplicat_8AL91010USAD_1.pdf file a remark about call distribution:
There is no overflow in CDT when the numbers are attendant numbers
I consider this information explains what it happens. When a call lands on attendant, it doesn't go to the next routing.

Thanks for your advice.
Enio Eltz Filho
ACFE OXE R12
ACFE OXO C R3
tgn

Post by tgn »

but i think i've used it in r8.0.1...
when i remember right you have to 'play' a bit with 'forwarding on routing' and 'overflow timer' in the entity.

regards...

--- back to basics... focus your eyes to the essential things... ---
--- back to basics... focus your eyes to the essential things... ---
sadim

Post by sadim »

There is no ovfl in case o attendant. That is a fact.
The only way is:
- attd absent;
- mutual aid between attds grps;
- atd assistance;
In your case, perhaps you can use the last option. In this case the traffic overflow is not done by a time, but by ratio of the number os ringing calls
enio.eltz

Post by enio.eltz »

Hello

Thank you very much for your remarks.

tgn, I have tried your advice, but overflow timer of the entity does not act in this case.
As sadin has written, there is no overflow on attendant set.

sadin, regarding your tips, I have talked to the customer about the need. Attendant assistance is an option under analisys.

best regards.
Enio Eltz Filho
ACFE OXE R12
ACFE OXO C R3

Return to “Entities”