OXE NPRAE

philasphe

OXE NPRAE

Post by philasphe »

The Telco is changing an exchange from Italtel to Huawei UA 5000. Now the T2 has issues, i try to discuss with them but they play "Mary Go Round" with me. Here are the problems;

1. There is no CLI and DID on the PBX. I have rechecked my configuration which is the DEF on the translator and on Entity the ISDN installation number as well as the supplementary number is still there. All users appear on Numbering Plan.

Currently all incoming calls terminate on Attendant and there is no problem with outgoing calls.

Regards
Godfrey.
oldboy
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: OXE NPRAE

Post by oldboy »

Are you using DDI translation in the Trunk Group? Run a T3 trace on a incoming call to an extn what is the output?
"Be aware ask a stupid question without at least trying to find the answer first you may get a stupid answer....."
philasphe

Post by philasphe »

Let me admit, i have never done DDI translation. An OXE has been allocated the PRI number 34118 000 to 34118 499. Please note that 34118 500 belongs to a different client and PBX.
My OXE has the users range between 8000 and 8499 and the clients wants them unchanged. Could you advise on;
1. the prefix to allow 34118 000 to ring the T2 trunk group
2. DDI translation configuration for the users

Regards
Godfrey
Konstantinos.E

OXE NPRAE

Post by Konstantinos.E »

first check how many digits the provider sends ..as you now this go to translator-- external numbering plan --ddi translation and create ... for example if the provider sends all digits the first external number will be 34118000 and first internal 8000 with range 499..it should work ..t3 command will help you to investigate what is wrong in case of not working ..

hope it helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vad

Post by vad »

Run "t3" trace. We will see - what provider send to you (Calling and Called number).
oldboy

Post by oldboy »

vad wrote:Run "t3" trace. We will see - what provider send to you (Calling and Called number).
I am sure i asked for that a week or so ago!!!!
"Be aware ask a stupid question without at least trying to find the answer first you may get a stupid answer....."
cavagnaro

Post by cavagnaro »

Why work oldy...if you can get it done by magic?
Ignorance is not the problem, the problem is the one who doesn't want to learn

OTUC/ICS ACFE/ACSE R3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0
Certified Genesys CIV 8.5
Certified Genesys Troubleshooting 8.5
Certified Genesys BEP 8.x
Genesys Developer
oldboy

Post by oldboy »

So very true Cav
haroun

Post by haroun »

i remember when we start to install T2 links first thing we do is to know basic command to troubleshoot
ofcorse t3
also" There is no CLI and DID on the PBX. I have rechecked my configuration which is the DEF on the translator and on Entity the ISDN installation number as well as the supplementary number is still there. All users appear on Numbering Plan.
if no did's management how did you expect that icoming call will work? outgoing ones is another question it 's depending on your carrier tolerence

Return to “Trunk Groups”