ISDN Temporary failure Message

fery_s

ISDN Temporary failure Message

Post by fery_s »

Hello to all Alcatel men and women
I have a problem with my E1 link on OXE common hardware release 9 (h1.301.50a).when an incoming call comes to system i received it respectively in different TS. for example one call comes to my system and received by TS 10 then its drop and i get miscall in my phone Immediately after that it comes from TS 11 and drop again then finally it works fine when comes from TS 12 . For drop calls i get "Temporary failure" message from ISDN in my Trace .
Have you any advice for this problem?
alex

Re: ISDN Temporary failure Message

Post by alex »

Check with your provider how many TS are assigned from their side. And which side is configured to choose B-channels.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
fery_s

Post by fery_s »

alex wrote: 06 May 2019 15:38 Check with your provider how many TS are assigned from their side. And which side is configured to choose B-channels.
Hello and thanks for your reply .choose B-channels is active in my side and unfortunately the provider not accept that problem caused by them :shock:
I exactly said them that i can not generate the call by my self and send it in different TS to my self. :( :shock: :?
alex

Post by alex »

fery_s wrote: 07 May 2019 01:20 choose B-channels is active in my side
You'd better switch it off on your side. An operator is suppose to choose B-channel.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
fery_s

Post by fery_s »

alex wrote: 07 May 2019 03:11
fery_s wrote: 07 May 2019 01:20 choose B-channels is active in my side
You'd better switch it off on your side. An operator is suppose to choose B-channel.
i change it right now, noting different happens.

Return to “Trunk Groups”