Problem in Inter-Node Link

kisanbhai

Problem in Inter-Node Link

Post by kisanbhai »

Hello There,

I have a problem in two of my Internode links, which are connected through 2MB links ( NPRAE Board). Attached jpg file describes the important programming.
This link is continously fluctuating ( within seconds). In OXE and even in 4760, there are continous alarms related to this link. I have done following activities.
1 :- I have disabled & Enabled the X25 tunnel on each link
2 :- Restarted the NPRAE boards at both the ends ( Even Physically removed and inserted back)
3:- I have even deleted and recreated both the links.

The physical media is ok. None of these NPRAE boards has any alarm on it. Even other link on these PABX ( even circuits on second channels on the respective NPRAE ) are working Ok. Just wanted to know if rebooting the PABX might resolve the issue or any other solution is adviced.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
haroun

Re: Problem in Inter-Node Link

Post by haroun »

hi
is your case solved
i see that node 2 IS master but the slave node1 is the synchroniser !
NODE 2 SHOULD BE the synchroniser no?
nassiri

Post by nassiri »

i have this problem too
Last edited by nassiri on 25 Feb 2014 07:55, edited 1 time in total.
nassiri

Post by nassiri »

Oooh, some Alcatel switches have this problem and some other not, I think it is because of radio between two node,
For example in our abc-f networking by suproutage show all nodes are ok and we can telnet via tunnel to all node and trunk groups are ok but voice don't transfer in two nodes that radio of that two nodes are the same mark.

Return to “Inter-Node Links”