OmniPCX Enterprise R9.1 - SQLCODE_-2 error

ranjithvkumar

OmniPCX Enterprise R9.1 - SQLCODE_-2 error

Post by ranjithvkumar »

Hello everyone,

I am currently using OmniPCX Enterprise R9.1 with 2 Appliance server (let us consider A & B) in same domain. The system was working well and good but suddenly now i am getting "SQLCODE_-2" error when i am trying to create user. In telnet with logical IP address, When the server A is in MAIN role this error use to occur and when i try create user directly in server A the same error occurs. But in telnet with logical IP address if the server B is in MAIN role there is no problem at all. I can even able to create user if i directly telnet to server B.

Waiting for experts help / solution.

Note : error snapshot attached.

Thanks in advance.

With regards,
Kumar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ranjithvkumar on 26 Jul 2011 05:05, edited 2 times in total.
murraya
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: OmniPCX Enterprise R9.1 - SQLCODE_-2 error

Post by murraya »

sounds like a database error on "A". quickest fix might be to stop the tel on "A" then do a mastercopy of the database from "B".
Best Regards
Murray

ACSE 10.0 corporate
ACSE 6.x IPT data
vad

Post by vad »

Check database - "checkdb" command on both AS.
ranjithvkumar

Post by ranjithvkumar »

Thanks a lot Mr.Murraya and Mr.Vad.. i have made master copy from serve B to Server A and the error was solved. But now i am getting 2 error one is related to Table Entity and another is Table NetNode when i do check the database. So can u help me on this ?

Note : Error snapshot attached.

With regards,
Kumar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alexeik

Post by alexeik »

The entity error is pretty common, you have no overflow routing no. in both entitys. This should normaly be no problem.
The tunparam error has something to do with the x25 tunnel parameters. Is this a networked system with multiple nodes?
Eliott

Post by Eliott »

alexeik wrote:The tunparam error has something to do with the x25 tunnel parameters. Is this a networked system with multiple nodes?
I guess the Netadmin X25 config (Network / Site) doesn't match mgr - System - Node and Network number

Return to “Data”