Integrated Auto Attendant

junoooni

Integrated Auto Attendant

Post by junoooni »

Hi

I need to configure auto attendant which will transfer call to different CCD pilots based on DTMF selection by caller... I need to have around 8 options but in leaves i can see maximum 4 options... how do we do that?
cavagnaro
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Integrated Auto Attendant

Post by cavagnaro »

Which AA you are using?
There are limits

Enviado de meu E6633 usando Tapatalk

Ignorance is not the problem, the problem is the one who doesn't want to learn

OTUC/ICS ACFE/ACSE R3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0
Certified Genesys CIV 8.5
Certified Genesys Troubleshooting 8.5
Certified Genesys BEP 8.x
Genesys Developer
junoooni

Post by junoooni »

What other option do i have? Also i need to do time based routing, e.g. from 9am to 5pm one AA should play and from 5pm to 10pm another auto attndsnt and then from 10pm to 9am third AA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oldboy

Post by oldboy »

Junoooni as i explained in your other post you will need to use visual AA or VAA for a large AA and it does time based, or you could use a CCD pilot with Calendar to do the timing
"Be aware ask a stupid question without at least trying to find the answer first you may get a stupid answer....."
junoooni

Post by junoooni »

Thanks old boy....i do not have license for VAA neither 4645..basically it is a ccd installation and i have configured AA to collect dtmf and route to ccd pilot as oer caller choices...
Now i need to ensure that calls r routed to different AA as per day and time

cavagnaro

Post by cavagnaro »

Well then you have a design problem. Seems there is no alternative to have all what you need in what your pre-sales guy sold. So, go and sit with your sales team and try to find a solution. Maybe they have a cap that you can use and get some licenses...or tell your customer his need was not mapped out and there is no product ready on what he bought...
You have some limits

About the schedule you can also use entities call I guess...but about the amount of options, you have a problem

Enviado de meu E6633 usando Tapatalk

Ignorance is not the problem, the problem is the one who doesn't want to learn

OTUC/ICS ACFE/ACSE R3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0
Certified Genesys CIV 8.5
Certified Genesys Troubleshooting 8.5
Certified Genesys BEP 8.x
Genesys Developer
junoooni

Post by junoooni »

Hi cav
Yes u r right...unfortunately it was designed by me so i do not have anyone to go.. i didn’t noticed this stupid limitation considering AA and DTMF digit collection is very basic funtionality. Anyways, i managed to convince customer to redo their call flow and i am fine on that front now..

Still, on time and day based routing i need help..

I created 2 IAA accesses, one (AA) is pointing to tree 1(8am to 4pm) in day mode and tree 2 in night mode(4pm to 8pm)...second access (BB) is pointed to a tree which is backng treatment for 8pm to 8am) but couldnt make it work... tried playing with entity distribution table but couldnt make it work ... I have analog trunks and all trunk accesses are pointed to AA

oldboy

Post by oldboy »

As stated above use a CCD pilot to do the calender time of day and use a fwd group to point to you AA, then on close point it to a different Dis Queue and fwd number easy easy
"Be aware ask a stupid question without at least trying to find the answer first you may get a stupid answer....."
junoooni

Post by junoooni »

Hi Oldboy,

Does that mean incoming call will land on pilot, based on day and time go to AA and then AA will route to dissuasion Q? If i am correct then i ll have to change my whol call flow [emoji848]

junoooni

Post by junoooni »

In my configuration, IAA collect DTMF digits and based on selection, call is routed to different pilots.... Now idea here is, from 8am to 4pm calls should be routed to AA which points to 1 tree (Full Tree with multiple options), from 4pm till 8pm it should go to BB which points to another tree (tree with reduced options), and from 8pm till 8am it goes to CC which is point to 3rd tree (which just play a voice guide regarding working hours and release).... I thought that i could achieve it using Entity Call Distribution but assigning proper entity incoming calling hours and then giving AA as 1st Day Routing, BB as Mode1 and CC as 1st Night routing.... But what happens is the entity state is changed from Day to Forwarding 1 but still AA is played instead of BB... and at night it goes to CC....

in my trunks, i have put AA as trunk Routing no. and on trunk group AA is Yes, Entity No. is the entity created with timings

What am i missing here???

Return to “Application”