Integrated Auto Attendant

junoooni

Re: Integrated Auto Attendant

Post by junoooni »

Finally made it working by removing Trunk routing no. from my trunk lines.. seems all good for now but my concern is i have used 3 accesses and i am left with only 5 accesses now...

what if i need more? Will this resolve if i go with 4645?

Also, can i select embedded on CS or shall i go with dedictated CS for 4645?

Does 4645 support multi-level AA or is it only one level?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oldboy
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Post by oldboy »

No you wont have to change call flow, just point AA number to be a pilot then to a Disuassion Queue and the a fwd PG to you access tree. Put a calendar on the pilot. Then have a second Disuassion Queue and then change the calendar to look at this direction at different time.

the pilot flows that you have can stay just a different way of entering the flow.

Happy to fix it for you for a fee just give me some remote details in a PM...
"Be aware ask a stupid question without at least trying to find the answer first you may get a stupid answer....."
junoooni

Post by junoooni »

Hi oldboy, your suggestion makes sense, i ll get more statistics for calls entering my system... still i wont b able to reduce no. of IAA accesses being used, any idea for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
oldboy

Post by oldboy »

Yes 4645 will work with more options for sure you can also use Key 0-9 whilst in the AA. How many Access have you for 4645 ?? Embedded should be fine though

do you have diagram of the overall picture of what you are trying to achieve??? not sure why you need so many accesses!
"Be aware ask a stupid question without at least trying to find the answer first you may get a stupid answer....."
junoooni

Post by junoooni »

it is a call center serving multiple companies, they need different greetings, different working hours for each customer that is the reason and need for so many accesses and i was not aware of this stupid 8 access limitation on a high end enterprise system...

Return to “Application”