Automated Attendant routed to pilot

dvid9976

Automated Attendant routed to pilot

Post by dvid9976 »

Hello

Im having an issue with calls being diverted to an extension and I cannot find what is the source of those calls:

1. I receceive external calls on a DDI "XXXXXXXXX" routed to an automated attendan menu
2. if the caller press 1, the call is routed to a direct speed dial number and sent outside the oxe.
3. if the caller performs no action or dials 2, the call is routed to a pilot number

Customer is complainig because they seem to be receiving calls on extension 1000.
Callers says to the guy attending 1000 that they dialed DDI "XXXXXXX" in point 1.

Extension 1000 is in entity's 2 cdt, but:

- Automatted attendant menu belongs to entity3
- Trunk group belongs to entity 0, where 1000 is not present
- pilot transfer entity is 3
- there is no overflow in the pilo's routing matrix that points to extension 1000

this is driving me crazy.

Can you think on what can I be missing?

thank you in advance!!
oldboy
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Automated Attendant routed to pilot

Post by oldboy »

Very hard to answer without seeing how it all flows.
"Be aware ask a stupid question without at least trying to find the answer first you may get a stupid answer....."
dvid9976

Re: Automated Attendant routed to pilot

Post by dvid9976 »

hello there

it looks like the issue es that the far end (item #2 above) lines are saturated very often and the automatted attendant in OXE's end, overflows to entity's cdt when congestion on remoted DDI is "detected".

What bugs me, is that automated attendant is configured for blind transfer.
I don't understand how it is able to detect far end congestion and not send them the call, but overflows to it's own entity instead.

Best regards

Return to “Application”