Issue with DuVoice external voicemail

Krusty65
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Issue with DuVoice external voicemail

Post by Krusty65 »

Hi all,

Am having some issues with trying to integrate a DuVoice external SIP voicemail with the OxE, calls to the VM work but I have two issues that I can't seem to resolve.

1. When a message is left for a phone with VM the 'message wait' message sent from the VM server to the PABX is rejected with a 400 bad request.
2. When a room is checked in the automatic creation of voicemail in the user from the hotel parameters does not occur, in fact if I check a room in using hotmenu I don't get the option to assign voicemail.

Just wondering if anyone has done a successful install of DuVoice with the OxE in a hotel environment.

K.
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around.
But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.
alex

Re: Issue with DuVoice external voicemail

Post by alex »

I think Frank has all knowledge you need 8).
There is an IWR about DuVoice External VM and he is an "ALE International representative" there.
If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.
Krusty65

Post by Krusty65 »

Alex, Have been through the IWR but still having the issues that I mentioned (saw that the IWR was done by Frank) and just realised that I have posted this in the wrong place.
When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around.
But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.
lobhugo

Post by lobhugo »

Hi all. I am facing the same problem with OXE Rel 12.2 and DuVoice external SIP VM in Hotel environment. How was this resolved. Any inputs will be highly appreciated.
H.L

Return to “SIP”