Call from OXE to Radio

alhmami

Call from OXE to Radio

Post by alhmami »

We have DMR radio connect with OXE through SIP, The Link is OK working fine the issue is if I dial the Radio number and the attendant phones are working its give me the Radio is out of service but if the attendant is off the call working fine So what I did I removed the attendant group number from the Entity thin its worked fine but it gives us another issue so I return it back.
the prefix I'm using ARS Prof.Trg Grp Seiz.with overlap.
If you want more information please reply.

Thanks in advance.
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Call from OXE to Radio

Post by vad »

OXE user dial number (number of DMR radio) or DMR user dial number of another radio?
alhmami

Post by alhmami »

OXE user dial DMR number, for example, *7 thin DMR number 71020222
vad

Post by vad »

In this case - attendant group number in entity should not have an impact on call.
Make sip trace.
alhmami

Post by alhmami »

Hi vad
When Im taking trace, sipmotor 3 the call cant be trace (is not showing in the trace file)
but if I remove the attendant group number in entity I can see the trace but now this trace without
https://expirebox.com/download/8eafdb56 ... b9dbf.html
DMR number 71020810
vad

Post by vad »

Check:
Entities/ Entity outgoing state hours - day/night/att group
Public network COS (access COS) - do you have permission for SIP TG and numbering area - for DAY only? When day/night mode not used - I prefer manage the same rights (allow/deny) for all mode - DAY, NIGHT, MODE 1, MODE 2.

May be - depends of attendant group state - changed Entity state. And you have no permission in Public Network COS.
alhmami

Post by alhmami »

Hi Vad

I checked it all and
Entities/Entity outgoing state hours - is att group I tried to change to - day and night still the issue is there.
Public network COS (access COS) - do you have permission for SIP TG and numbering area Yes I have and all of them is the same rights for all mode

If the user doesn't have permission I think it gives him Feature rejected but in my case, it showing out of service.

Return to “SIP”