SIP Trunk German Telekom

alexeik

SIP Trunk German Telekom

Post by alexeik »

Hi guys

I am trying to setup a siptrunk from german Telekom, a OXE R12.0 and an audiocodes SBC according to the TC 2288. Has anyone suceeded with hat tc?
When i look at the tc´s for QSC, Vodafone or Versatel, i see a lot more configured items in the ext SipGW. in the tc 2288 there is no SIP Outbound Proxy, which should be the sbc, or am i wrong? No remote domain, no login credetials, I am a little lost at the moment...

greets Alex
mgoegel

Re: SIP Trunk German Telekom

Post by mgoegel »

alexeik wrote:Hi guys

I am trying to setup a siptrunk from german Telekom, a OXE R12.0 and an audiocodes SBC according to the TC 2288. Has anyone suceeded with hat tc?
When i look at the tc´s for QSC, Vodafone or Versatel, i see a lot more configured items in the ext SipGW. in the tc 2288 there is no SIP Outbound Proxy, which should be the sbc, or am i wrong? No remote domain, no login credetials, I am a little lost at the moment...

greets Alex
Hi Alex,

There is a German rainbow bubble, for OXE, OT and SBC.
If you use rainbow, you can contact me via PM, then I can send you the contact, to get invited.

I have this only configured this with some smaller providers, not yet with telekom.

Regards Mario

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Return to “SIP”