Display Name on trunk

bwen

Display Name on trunk

Post by bwen »

Hello,

I have an OXE (R12.1) and an Asterisk (Xivo). I created a trunk between the OXE and Xivo, its working in both way. I can call form oxe DECT to IP phone on xivo, the name and number from caller are always well displayed but when i call from xivo to Oxe, the name isn't displayed and the number is 06 instead of 666.

For the number, i think its because it use External Callback Table number 0 while i created a table number 1 with 1 striped and no added number.
In entities, External callback table is set to 1 but if i modify the table 0 (just for test because i cant, its use for external call) the number displayed is 666 so its good. I dont know why it doesnt use table number 1. This is my first problem.
2018-11-15 15_20_20-OXE 192.168.210.1.png
2018-11-15 15_19_16-OXE 192.168.210.1.png
If you can help me for this point, it would be great. And greater if i could display number + name.

Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vad
Alcatel Unleashed Certified Guru

Re: Display Name on trunk

Post by vad »

My opinion - make SIP trace.
You will see - present name or not, what calling number send xivo ...
And after - you can decide what you need to do.

For External Callback translation - manage just one string DEF-0 - you will see calling number without changing (and after you can decide - what you need to change)
bwen

Post by bwen »

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. Here is the trace, the name and number seems to be well send by xivo.
For External Callback translation, like i said in my previous post, if I modify the table 0 with DEF-1- Number is correctly displayed (666) but i cant change it because its use for all to correctly display externals calls numbers. I dont know why i cant use the table number 1.

ty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vad

Post by vad »

If DEF-1 - show number correctly - it's strange DEF-1-nothing transform 666 --> 66.
But in any case - you have DEF-3-00, just add another string to your External callback translation "0" rules 3-0-nothing
vad

Post by vad »

For calling name - OXE managed according system doc?
System > Other System Param. > External Signalling Parameters - Calling Name Presentation = Yes
Categories > Phone Facilities Categories - Calling name display (CNIP/I-CNAM) right = 1.
bwen

Post by bwen »

Thanks for your help. I'm sorry but I not very good at telephony, this is not reallly my specialty, I never learnt it in school and never learnt it with somebody who could help me, i succeed to build the trunk because i'm tenacious but i dont understand all what i do... Sorry if I cant answer to all your questions.

DEF-1 shows number correctly because DEF-0 display B666. If i try to add another string , nothing change or i don't set it correctly, can you guide me please?

System > Other System Param. > External Signalling Parameters - Calling Name Presentation = Yes --> is good
but i dont find Categories > Phone Facilities Categories - Calling name display (CNIP/I-CNAM) right = 1 setting.
vad

Post by vad »

Categories - in some language may be COS (Classes of Services).
My advice:
- create string DEF-0 - you will see Calling number "as it is"
- if something not convenient - ADD NEW string, f.e. "B-1" (if first digits B - delete 1 digits)
bwen

Post by bwen »

Got it!! Thanks a lot, it works!!
I created another rules like you said and Calling name display (CNIP/I-CNAM) was false.
Thanks again.
If you need "classic data network" or system help, i will be happy to help you back.
bwen

Post by bwen »

Just another little thing, when I call 666 on xivo from DECT on OXe, the name displayed on the caller phone is the trunk name "xivo", is there a way to display the name and/or the number who is called?

Edit:
mgr -> System -> Go down hierarchy -> Other System Param. -> Go down hierarchy -> Attendant Parameters -> Display number during conversation= True

"Trusted P-Asserted-ID header" to True.

system->Descend hierarchy -> Descend hierarchy ->Spec. Customer Features Parameters-> Review/Modify ->Display trunk group name+false

System-> Go down hierarchy -> Other System Param. -> Go down hierarchy -> External Signaling Parameters-> calling name presentation = True

ty
bwen

Post by bwen »

Hello,

I "reopen" this topic 3 years after but my problem is still here, when i call from xivo to oxe, there is no problem, but from oxe to xivo, only the TG name is diplayed on the caller phone. I have motortrace 9 the call and xivo send well the remote party ID (Remote-Party-ID: "Delphine D" <sip:728@xxxx>;party=called;privacy=off;screen=no)

so what could be the problem please? i'm sure there is a solution
thanks

Return to “SIP”