Missing Home Screen on 8068

AlcUser

Missing Home Screen on 8068

Post by AlcUser »

Dear All,

I am having an issue with a couple of items not showing consistently across all users on our 8068 handsets. The problems I am getting are as follows:

1. When I login as some users there is a 'Home' tab (that displays info such as number of missed calls, voicemails etc.). This tab is not shown on all user's displays and I can't for the life of me see where the settings is to enable\disable this tab on the 8770 OmniVista tool.

2. When I login as some users I get a 'Put On Hold' menu option (soft-key) during a call but again this is not consistent and this soft-key option is not shown on all users.

Both these 2 problems follow the user so does not appear to be handset related. I assume this means these options are set in the user's settings?

I have inherited this configuration from someone else and I am still learning the system but from what I can tell it may be related to the Phone COS or Application COS - I have had a play with the settings and read the docs but so far not had any success!

I would very much appreciate any advice you are able to give me!

Many Thanks!

Screenshot showing home tab that is missing on some handsets:
DSC_0008.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Alcatel-Lucent Series 8&9”