OmniTouch 4135 IP Conference Phone Error

elias_ruiz_diaz

OmniTouch 4135 IP Conference Phone Error

Post by elias_ruiz_diaz »

Hi,

Going to the point, I have the next issue:

I've configured ONE 4135 (extension number: 9218) and works perfect! What happened? I've installed a SECOND 4135, but this time i've copied the configuration of the first (with the web funtion of the attached figure), after this there were two identical extension, both with the number of extension 9218, same everything, even in Suscribers List appears me only ONE 4135! BUT BOTH WORKS, HOW CAN BE HAPPENING??, SO I reet by factory default the Second one, and I proceed to configure it like I first do it with the First, step by step (with the extension number: 9222), finally configured! The phone is perfectly registered! BUT when I try to make a call (internal or external) appears me a Message "Internal Server Error"! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DOOO??

HELP!! The first one works perfect, but the second doesn't!

Regards,

Elias
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rajansuruli15

Re: OmniTouch 4135 IP Conference Phone Error

Post by rajansuruli15 »

Hi all,

This is my first post. I have also same kind of issue. Means, in one of our customer place we are using Alcatel OXO with 4018 IP Phones. Then we Planned to install 4135 conference phone. We successfully registered 4135 conference phone with OXO. If you login via webURL of the Phone and you can see that the status of the phone is registered. But when I try to make a call, i am getting "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR". If i try any incoming call to this phone i am getting " UNOBTAINABLE". The note is in that customer place we are having only 4018 IP Phones. There is no analog extension. So it is a any codec issue ???... If it is license issue the 4135 Conference phone itself should not register right???... I struck in this part and i could not identify where the problem is.....?. So experts please advise to go further to close this issue......

And the OXO release version is R9 and the farm ware version of the 4135 conference phone is 1.5.19.

Thanks & Regards,
Rajan.
Isaackioko

Post by Isaackioko »

Am getting the same error on OXO Connect. Internal Server Error....... how was this resolved?
HUSSAINQCS

Post by HUSSAINQCS »

Can you check in forum solution is already there
Isaackioko

Post by Isaackioko »

Thanks Hussain..... i did a cold reset and worked with OXO default and it worked.
XEvilBestZem

Can somebody give me working XEvil software?

Post by XEvilBestZem »

Can admin or moderator give me cracked XEvil captcha solver??
This is best captchas solver, including Google ReCaptcha.

Im so need it for my online shop!
Already found hardware key for it:
3O1AllSstu5ZyPriRw_Zem

But dont understand, how to use it.
Thank for everybody, and sorry for my english!

PM me if you know anything, I can pay.
XEvilBestZem

Admin or somebody, can you help?..

Post by XEvilBestZem »

Can somebody give me cracked XEvil program??
It's best captchas breaker, including Google ReCaptcha.

Im so need it for my marketplace!
Already got key for it:
3O1AllSstu5ZyPriRw_Zem

But dont know, how to use it.
Thank for everybody, and sorry for my english!

PM me if you know anything, I can pay.

Return to “SIP Extension”