PM5 Expert

dilip

PM5 Expert

Post by dilip »

How can I get hold of all versions of PM5 for OmniPCX Office?

Thanks in advance.
sera544

Post by sera544 »

Hi,

Can you be more specific on this topic, or tell us wht ur trying to achieve...

cheers,,,
dilip

Post by dilip »

Hi
I am after PM5 Expert, so that I can programme/ enable Call Diversion and programme pre-programmble keys on the Adavanced terminals.

Thanks
sera544

Post by sera544 »

Hi dilip,

Of course you can do the complete system programming with PM5 expert, you can download the PM5 software from Alcatel website thro ur partner log in id, all PM5 release are there, go to software download and select whtever the release u want...

cheers,
Br3t

Post by Br3t »

dilip wrote:Hi
I am after PM5 Expert, so that I can programme/ enable Call Diversion and programme pre-programmble keys on the Adavanced terminals.

Thanks

Have you got PM5 Easy ? If yes, you're only missing the expert.dll that you may find here http://www.ward.nu/computer/tools/#omnipcx

Cheers
Ensitech

Re: PM5 Expert

Post by Ensitech »

Hey all,

I'm not able to register myself in the business portal

I keep getting this error...

Error
The domain of your email address does not match the domain names allowed by your company. Make sure to use an appropriate domain name.

I've desperately trying to get a copy of the PM5 management software so I can connect to my Omni PCX

The computer I had which has the software has died (it's missing a config file out of the system 32 folder) so i've not go any way of connecting at the moment and i've got issues backing up that I need to sort out :-(

Any Help would be really appreciated!!
Ensitech

Post by Ensitech »

Hey all,

Is there anywhere else this software if available form? I'm having registration issues on the ABP and i've got heaps of issues building up that I really need to get sorted and can't do a thing without the software.

The PC that had the software on has died so i'm trying to download it to my new machine - can anyone help??
Guzganel

Post by Guzganel »

Hello
I'm having the same problem (old windows xp pc died)
On the new Windows 7 pc the old software does'n start ... I have used on xp PM5 310 and 410 but both are crashing on Win 7 when I try to connect to the PBX (Alcatel OmniPCX Office)
Can anyone help with a newer version that works on Windows 7 ? .. or at least please tell me what is the newest version of PM5 so I can furthermore search for it.

P.S. I can make a FTP server if anyone can help

Thank you, in advance !
Cornishrich

Post by Cornishrich »

I have PM5 R400 17.1b
FrancoYanez

Post by FrancoYanez »

I need the installer version R400_17.1b.
Can someone send it to me?

Return to “MAIN”